[Chapter 2]

"Someday, you will be old enough to read fairy tales again."

-C.S. Lewis

+++

{Y/N's POV}

"Come on, Y/N! Mum's made her special chocolate pancakes and mixed berries!" Ginny called from outside the bathroom. "That means she's in a good mood."

"I'm coming, don't worry," I said.

After I was satisfied with how I looked, I went downstairs to the Weasley kitchen. A strong chocolate aroma filled the air.

"Boys! How many times do I have to tell you not to put so much syrup on your pancakes!" Molly scolded the twins. "Especially on the chocolate pancakes!"

"One-hundred-" Fred said.

"And two," George finished.

I tried my best to not laugh.

Molly put her hands on her hips and glared at the boys.

"Sorry, mum," they said in unison and took a bite out of the berry bowl.

Molly let it roll off her back and went back to eating.

"So who do you think is going to win?" Ron asked everyone at the table.

"The Irish, of course!" Arthur said.

"No way," Ron disagreed. "The Bulgarians' got Viktor Krum. They'll win for sure."

"Wanna bet on it?" George asked Ron.

Ron paused.

"Even if the Bulgarians lose, Viktor is still awesome," Ron said.

Everyone else laughed.

"So you're not sure?" George asked.

"Oh, shut up," Ron said.

"Language, Ronald Weasley," Molly said.

"Sorry, mum."

I saw Charles and Bill snicker. I made eye contact with Charles and he immediately looked away, embarrassed by this morning.

"Who do you think is gonna win, Y/N?" Ginny asked, taking a bite of her pancakes.

"Hm... I think the Irish are gonna win," I said. "They do have that new player in the team, after all."

"I agree with Y/N," Fred said with a mouth full of pancakes.

"Yeah, she's got a point," Ginny agreed.

Ron simply nodded his head and continued to stuff his mouth.

"Slow down, Ron," Hermione warned. "You don't want to choke and end up in the hospital before the game."

"Yes, mum."

"Children, I'll be school supply shopping today," Molly said. "What color dress robes would you like?"

"Dress robes? What for?" Harry asked.

"We can't tell you," Molly said.

"Aww, please tell us!" Ginny said. "You know how curious I am."

"Yes, we do know," Percy said.

After everyone picked their colors, Molly asked me what color I wanted.

"Y/F/C, please," I said.

+++

"Bye, mum!" the twins said in unison, quickly rushing out.