[Chapter 11]

"It's kIlled mEH! it'S KiLLeD mEh!"

-Draco Malfoy

+++

{Y/N's POV}

Over the past few days, I've been getting letters from my secret admirer. They were short but sweet. Like, "You look lovely today", "I hope you're doing ok, love", and "How can you be so beautiful in and out?". The messages were all I could think about it. I was a curious person and it drove me mad when I didn't know things.

Currently, Lee, the twins, and I were waiting for the first task to begin. Was Harry ok? Poor boy must have been nervous.

"What do you think is going on?" Fred asked.

"I'm not sure," I said.

The task was a few minutes behind schedule.

"I'll be back," I said and stood up.

"Oi, where are you going?" George asked.

"I'm going to check on Harry."

I quickly ran down the steps. Why did the seats have to be so high up? After what seemed like forever, I ran into the tent where the champions were. I saw Hermione talking to someone on the other side of the tent.

"What are you doing?" I asked, making her jump.

She stood up straight.

"Just wishing Harry good luck."

"Oh. We can go in, you know," I said.

She nodded and we went inside to see what was holding up the game. I saw Cedric and Harry talking to each other. The Daily Prophet newspaper was taking photographs of Harry and the other champions. Cedric saw me and smiled.

"Hey, Y/N!" he said and walked over to me. "What are you doing here?"

"I was going to check up on Harry," I replied. "Nervous?"

Cedric nodded his head.

"To be honest, kind of," he said.

I felt bad for him. Dragons were deadly creatures. I hugged him for support.

"Good luck," I said. "Don't die. That's an order."

He hugged my back and laughed.

"I won't."

The Daily Prophet photographer took a photo of us.

"Bravo!" he said. "One more shot."

Cedric and I turned red and broke the hug. Harry walked over to us.

"Good luck, Harry," I said. "You better not die or I'll bring you back to life and kill you myself."

We all laughed at my joke. My face turned serious and I looked at him.

"No, I'm serious," I said.

Harry's laugh lightened.

"Relax," I said and punched his shoulder.

He sighed in relief and I waved goodbye to them. I rushed out of the tent and bumped into someone. The impact wasn't strong enough to make me fall, though.

"You ok, Sugar?" Fred asked.

My eyes widened.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"To look for you."

"Oh," I said. I saw something on the floor. It was a photo.

"Did you drop something?" I asked, picking it up.