[Chapter 8]

They're so cute in that photo. You can see the twinkle in their mischievous eyes. 😍

+++

"For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud."

– Dumbledore

+++

{Y/N's POV}

It's been three quick months since Fred and George turned into grandpas.

It was now time for Dumbledore to announce the champions.

"The Beauxbatons champion is..." Dumbledore paused for a dramatic effect. "Fleur Delacour!"

All the students cheered as a beautiful girl stood up and walked to the front. She shook Dumbledore's hand and stood beside him. The Beauxbatons headmaster smiled proudly.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Viktor Krum!"

The Durmstrang boys cheered the loudest for their champion. I wasn't surprised that he was the chosen champion. He had quite an ego. He walked up to Dumbledore and shook his hand then stood beside Fleur.

"And finally, the Hogwarts champion is... Cedric Diggory!"

I cheered along with Ginny, Hermione, and the other students. Oddly, the only one cheering was Fred. He was clapping, but not being his usual cheery self. Cedric shook Dumbledore's hand just like the other two champions and stood beside Krum.

"There you have it!" Dumbledore said. "Our three champ-"

He was interrupted when the Goblet of Fire burned rapidly. Its flames rose higher than it ever did and a slip of paper shot out, floating in the air. The room stayed silent as Dumbledore read the name.

"Harry Potter!" he said quietly. "Harry Potter!"

Hermione hit Harry and he reluctantly stood up. Everyone stared at Harry in jealousy (except for the twins and I).

Harry stood by the other champions and nervously stood up straight.

"That's not fair!" a student shouted.

"Shut up," I told the student.

"Do you think Harry could have done it?" Fred whispered.

"No way," I said. "Someone else must have done it."

Fred nodded and we paid our attention back to the front.

"There will be a Yule Ball coming up in December," Dumbledore announced.

Other students started whispering excitedly about who they wanted to go with. I've never been to a ball before.

"Oh, so that's why mum wanted our dress robe colors," George said.

+++

Everyone was staring daggers at Harry. Ginny turned around and looked at everyone in the Gryffindor common room.

"What?" she asked toughly. "Do you have a problem?"

Her glare made everyone get back to what they were doing. I sat next to Hermione with the twins, Ron, and Lee.

"I can't believe Harry didn't tell me how he got in," Ron said. "We could use that money."

Ron's face looked angry and disappointed. He was ignoring Harry now.

"He didn't put his name in!" I defended Harry.

"Ron, you're his best friend, why don't you believe him?" Hermione asked.