[Chapter 19]

"Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother."

-Fred Weasley

+++

{A/N's POV}

Cheers of excitement filled the stadium for Harry, Cedric, Viktor, and Fleur. As they were about to enter the maze for the tournament. Cedric was a bit upset that they had turned the Quidditch field into a maze, but he figured they would fix it after the tournament.

Y/N talked to Harry to wish him good luck while Cho hugged Cedric for good luck.

"Don't you dare die on me," she said, worried.

Cedric grinned, wrapping his arms around her.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll come back safe and sound."

Cho smiled slightly.

"Promise?" Cho asked, looking into his eyes.

He kissed her passionately and said, "I promise."

Cho smiled and looked over at Harry. She noticed he looked nervous and gave him a thumbs up. Harry managed a smile.

"I have this feeling," Harry told Y/N.

"What feeling?" Y/N asked, curious.

Harry shifted in his spot.

"I feel like something is going to happen," he confessed. "Something bad."

Y/N wasn't going to deny the fact that she didn't feel good about the tournament either. The sky was darker than normal, making her suspicious of something.

"I feel that way too," she said. "But... let's just hope for the best."

Harry nodded and Y/N walked over to Cedric to wish him good luck.

"Good luck," she said, hugging her friend.

"I don't need luck," he said, grinning.

Y/N grinned back and broke the hug.

"Y/N, come on!" she heard Fred call from the seats.

She turned around and looked at her envious boyfriend.

"Don't die," Y/N said before running off.

Cedric kissed his girlfriend one last time before she left to sit down on her seat. Fred rested his arm on Y/N's shoulder as they waited for the announcements.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Y/N told Fred. "Harry does as well."

Fred moved his arm and pulled her closer to him.

"I'm here though," he said. "I won't let anything happen to you."

Hearing this softened her worries and she decided to enjoy the game. Perhaps she was just being paranoid by the weather.

"I'm sure," she told Fred.

They held hands, listening to the announcements.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep within the maze!" Dumbledore announced. "Now as for Mr. Diggory-"

Dumbledore was interrupted with applause and cheers. Amos held Cedric's hand up high proudly.

"And for Mr. Potter-"

More cheering and applause interrupted Dumbledore.

"Will be first to enter the maze, followed by Viktor Krum."