(2)Misunderstanding on the first day of school

Y/N pov:

As I was walking to school, I kept getting recognized by the people around me...

"OMG IT'S Y/N!!". "It really is her!!"
"Y/N IN THE FLESH"

"CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY NOTEBOOK?!".

"CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?!?!"

The usual..

*Insert school bell*

All these fans made me late!

"I'm so sorry but I need to go." I tell them as they part a path for me.

I walk towards 'Françoise Dupont Hight School' with my head held high, a kind smile on my face as I wave towards everyone I see.

"Is that the new student?". "Might be" "She looks cute-". "No, you mean hot"
"Is that Y/N L/N?!?".
"Oh my gosh, it is!!"

I hear the whispers all around me, as I turn to face them with my heart stopping smile.

"I think I just caught feeling's-"
"Same here dude.."
"Do you think she's into girls?.."
"I hope so-" "What...?" "What?"

....Yeah I'm into girls.. I think-

I sent a smile and a wave in the directed of the female who asked that question. She fainted on the spot-

..oops- Is she okay?

I asked a random person where the principal's office is and start to walk in that direction, leaving blushes on every person there... They're just hardcore fans.

Third Person Pov:

Here we can see a female with dark blue hair, running towards the same school. Well- trying to without tripping, while on her way she is greeted by a crowd of people blocking the entrance..

Marinette pov:

I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late, I'm- wait. Why is there a crowd here.

While rushing to school, I am greeted by both the news reporters and a crowd of people.

"This just in, Y/N L/N has entered the high school of Françoise Dupont. Could this be the school she goes to?"
"Was the Y/N actually here?!"
"WHERE?!'

Y/N L/N?...Where have I heard that before...

I don't really have time to think about that now since I'm-... 24 minutes late?!?

I shove the crowd out of my way, apologizing too. When I'm in the clear, I run to my classroom and make it just in time for seat arrangements..

As I sit in my regular seat, I hear the teacher telling a guy named Nino to move to the front. Once I'm settled into my seat, I am startled by a slam infront of me. I then hear the very voice I hoped wouldn't talk to me..

"Marinette Du-pain Cheng"
(I know that's not how you spell it.)

I look up to see the yellow devil herself, Chloe Bourgeois... She has that sickeningly sweet smile plastered onto her face, while she talked to me.

Here we go again...

"That's my seat." She tells me.

"But Chloe, this has always been my seat..-" "Not anymore."

I turn to see Chloe's 'Best friend' Sabrina. "New school, new year, new seats." She continues.

"So, why don't you sit beside that new girl over there?" Chloe 'politely' offers. As she points to a girl with glasses, a plaid shirt and blue jeans.