3k beach day ✨

I do not own 'Dolphin Tale', it's a movie about a dolphin losing her tail and this one boy helping her. I recommend it.

Y/n pov;

We had eventually went to the nearest beach and had a blast! We met some interesting new people..

There was this male with orange hair, and who I assumed his friend, he had blackish blue hair. They were playing volleyball, and they wanted new opponents. Eventually our fun came to an end when he finally had to go to Florida.

Hawks stopped by to fly us again but this time he had brought his new recruit.

"All aboard the bird express!" Keigo joked, with that playful smirk he always wore for interviews.

"This is.. So shameful.." Tokoyami said as he looked down in shame.

I walked up to them, "Glad to see you two doing well." I smiled.

"Yeah, we're alright. How bout you?" Keigo asked.

"I've been alright, thanks for flying us again."

"Miss (Y/n)? It's time to go." We all turn to see Shoji, he was carrying some of my luggage.

Keigo eyed him, "I remember seeing you back in the bubbler incident."

"Oh, he's my bodyguard. His name is-" I tried to say, but I was interrupted.

"Mezo Shoji, nice to see you old friend." Tokoyami said as he greeted him.

"Tokoyami Fumikage, it's always nice to see an old face." Shoji smiled under his mask.

"C'mon girl, we gotta go!" I looked up to see Alya.

"Yeah, one sec alright?" I replied to her.

She gave me a thumbs up as she went back into the jet. Shoji went in with my luggage, I stayed behind to talk with the pilot's.

"We'll see you around." Keigo nodded to me.

"Yeah, see you bird brain." I turn to the ravenette, "You as well Yami." I said as I stepped into the jet.

After a while, we landed. I waved goodbye to the pilot's since they had somewhere to be. Kiyoko drove my classmates and I to a hotel. It looked like a standard mansion, it wasn't like the one Chloe lives in.

I was assigned my room, I was the only one without a roommate. I had a whole room to myself! Shoji was my next door neighbor, he was my bodyguard after all. Kiyoko had been roomed with Rose, which was downstairs.

A/n: I honestly think I spoil y'all a bit too much..

We all spent the last day without work in my dorm, Alya was making a vlog, called it 'Day out of Paris'. When the day was over, we now had to start studying.

I walked with the rest of my class, since the place we where going to was close to the beach. We were wearing our swim suits, when we got there the counselors told us about the activities we'd be doing.

The first on us a scavenger hunt, I was looking for a rock with tiger stripes. I walked along the beach side, with Shoji walking behind me. Just then, I saw someone kneeling by a dolphin.

It was Sawyer! I rushed up to him and crouched down near the dolphin.

"Heya Sawyer! Long time no see." I said as I tried to calm the dolphin.

"Yeah, it has been a long time." He responded as he watched me.

I realized the dolphin was trapped in rope, "Do you happen to have a knife with you?" I asked him.

He pulled out this all in one tool case thingy and opened the knife option.

"Thanks." I then started to cut the rope it took awhile, but eventually. I had cut off the ones on the dolphin's tale.

It started to make noises at me, kinda like a tweety Bird! I whistled back at it to make sure it wouldn't fall unconscious. This weird truck drove in, it was Hazel and the others, I haven't seen them in a long time.

The next moments went away like a blur, I found out the dolphin was a female! Hazel recognized me, so that's good.. The truck drove away but now I was being walked back to the hotel by Shoji.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
(I had gotten too lazy to write a whole movie chapter)

Should I continue this 'movie plot' I've got going on?