(7) Little Miss Stormy

A/n: Just realized how hard it is to update 3 different stories.

Y/n Pov:

  Looks like that's the new akumatized villian...

  I ran out of the park to find a good place to transform. I made it behind an apartment building. When I made sure that no one was around, I started my transformation.

  "Cy, Code Red!"

  I was back in my familiar costume, would you call this a cosplay? I don't really have time to think about that though-

  I teleported back to the center of the park. I saw Ladybug trying to wrap her yo-yo around an iced merry-go-round. I chuckled when it didn't work and bonked her in the head.

  I watched as she fell on the ground, "Or not, on to plan B." I heard her say.

  "Hold on Ladybug, let me have a go."

  I unsheathed my sword and wrapped it around the ice dome. It managed to make a few scratches but, other then that it did nothing.

  Ladybug and I went up to the dome, putting a hand on it.

  "Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay." I said to comfort the panicked females.

  "Where's Marinette and (Y/n)..?" Manon said, her eyes filled with worry and sadness.

  Ladybug seemed to panic so I took over, "They haven't forgotten about you Manon." I said crouching down to her level.

  "How did you know my name?" Manon asked in wonder.

  I took a second to think of a response, "I scanned you of course." I said as I held a hand up to my glasses.

  My glasses flickered different colors, it showed on the ice. Manon looked at me in awe, "Are you a robot??" She asked with metaphorical sparkles in her eyes.

  "Kind of?" I smiled sheepishly.

  Ladybug and I both put our hand on the ice. Manon did the same, it was a sign of comfort. We both stood up, giving an affirmative nod in Alya's direction. As me and Ladybug turned around to leave, I could see Manon waving at us.

  Ladybug and I swang away. I landed on a lamppost, she was on a roof. I heard a yell and turned to see Chat noir, he was heading towards the ground at rapid speed. I caught him with my sword before he could hit the ground, he was in a pancake pose. Guess he thought he was supposed to fall flat. It didn't hurt him since the spikes on my sword are retractable

  I ran up to him to help him up, "I thought cats always landed on their feet." I smiled as I offered my hand to him.

  "Well thanks, Player." He said as he took my hand to get up, "But I had it covered." He said as he pulled my hand to his lips.

  He was about to kiss my knuckle, but a familiar red yo-yo zoomed past his lips, "We don't have time for this right now!"

  We both turned to see Ladybug walking up to us, with a slightly angered expression.

  "Your right we don't, but your welcome." I said to Chat.

  We all soon heard a continuous gust of wind, as we turned to our left to see the same flouting girl.

  "We should be expecting lightning storms, like, right now!" She yelled as she pointed her umbrella to the sky.

  Purple Sparks soon tuned into full on beams of purple light. As it shot towards the sky, ever light cloud turned dark gray. The colors around us, faded into black since we could no longer see anything. That was, until a purple lighting strike went crashing down on us.