2k beach day! ❤️

A/n: Has anyone watched 'Dolphin tale'? It was a beautiful movie. You'll see the similarities, and the similar storyline.

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in class, it was boring for the most part. But what Miss Bustier said next caught my attention.

"Next week, we'll be going an a class field trip." She said as she smiled at us.

Rose raised her hand, "Excuse me Miss Bustier, but where are we going?"

"We'll be going to Hawaii, to study marine biology. Hope you guys aren't afraid of water." Miss Bustier spoke cheerfully.

"I don't remember my father paying for this." Chloe said, not looking up from her phone.

"That's right miss bourgeois, (Y/n)'s father did." Miss Bustier said as she gestured to me.

So this was the suprise dad texted me about!

Both my father and mother had to leave for their own business meeting, I was being looked after by the butler's and maid's. It had been atleast four months since I've see them.

"Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous.." Chloe said as she turned away.

"I wanna see the Dolphins!" Alix exclaimed as she rose from her seat.

"Actually Alix, it's 'Spinner dolphins'." Max said, as he fixed his glasses, "And yes, Kim. There are sharks as well."

I turn to Kim to see him fist bump the air, giving a little 'Yes!' in the process.

Maybe this lesson was worth paying attention to...

When the school bell rang, I packed up my stuff and headed out the door. I turned back to wave goodbye to my friends before walking out the school entrance.

I walked out into the front, and saw my father's personal car waiting for me. No.. Is it really? As I walked closer, my father and mother walked out. They walked infront of me and held their arms out, I sped up my waking and hugged them.

"Hey there sunshine." My father smiled down at me.

"Mom, Dad! You're back!" I said as I hugged them tighter.

"We've missed you so much dear." My mother said to me.

"Hope you like your suprise." I turned to my father in the hug, "Thanks dad, I love it." I smiled in content.

Marinette pov:

I watched the reunion (Y/n) had with her parents, it was a heart melting sight. I walked back to my house, and informed my parents about the news. They agreed to let me go, so all I need know is to pack..

I'll wear a swimsuit, just- bringing a sweater! I will be planning for the activities we'll be doing, but also a possible report. I looked through my notes that I took in class, We'll also be going to Florida for other questions in your report. Well- Hawaii to Florida is like, a nine hour flight!

Paris to Hawaii is about nineteen hours.. This is gonna be a long trip.. What if HawkMoth strikes in the middle of our trip?! I'll be a day late! Oh no.. I just hope HawkMoth drops his attacks for atleast week.. How long was the trip again?

Adrien pov:

I looked up at my father who was on the top of the stairs, "You'll be on a trip for four week's, I hope that you'll still practice your piano." My father informed me.

It was a miracle that my father even agreed to let me go on the trip. Knowing that I'll be atleast a day long away from him, it must have taken a lot of convincing. I should thank Natalie later..