(9) End of the party

A/n: What if I said I'd do a hand reveal at 220 votes? Not like I mean it- guess not

  Y/n pov:

  Kiyoko drove me back home, our car was stopped by a male dressed in red, blue, and yellow. This must be the akumatized victim.. I couldn't do anything right now, I was in my civilian form.. And Kiyoko was here, so was Shoji!

  "Come with me lil dudette, or this car goes straight into orbit!" He threatened.

  I slowly unlocked the car door, keeping a close eye on the male. Despite Kiyoko and Shoji's protest, I walked out. What I was infront of the male, he grabbed me and took me infront of Adrien's house.

  Everyone was dancing, but almost everyone had a downcast expression.

  "We're going to party until we pop!" The now named Bubbler announced, as he left me in the middle of the dancefloor.

  "Come on everybody! I brought you here to party, so dance or else you join the adults up in the sky.." His tone became sinister at the end of his sentence.

  I danced as I watched everyone except Adrien wore a frown on their face. I danced alongside Adrien, putting on a smile so he didn't feel to bad.

  I had to get separated from this crowd somehow.. I kept dancing but I managed to walk over to Alya.

  "Have you seen Marinette?" I asked her.

  "I thought you would know." She answered me with a worried look.

  Our conversation was stopped by the bubbler holding his bubble wand in between us.

  "Less talking, more dancing. Unless you want to be trapped with the adults so you'll have all the time in the world.." He menacingly said.

  Alya and I quickly started to dance as he nodded in confirmation and went back to dj at the front.

  I paid attention to the music that soon turned slow, I stopped dancing and looked around. I noticed that all of my friends were paired up, I felt someone walk behind me and turned to see Chloe.

  I hesitantly held my arms out as an offer to dance with her. She immediately took it and we started dancing.

  We danced in the middle of everyone and at one point Chloe tried to kiss me. I leaned away because I wasn't too comfortable kissing someone while being held captive by a villain.

  I looked around and saw that both Adrien and Marinette weren't here. I had just saw Adrien awhile back, where was he now?

  Suddenly, a staff appeared in my vision. It was centimeters away from my face, it shocked both me and Chloe as we backed off from eachother.

  The slow music turned into up beat songs, I danced as I looked at Chloe with an apologetic smile.

  Adrien pov:

  I was able to stop Chloe from kissing (Y/n) just in time. I knew I had to change back quick to not look suspicious. It was my birthday party after all..

  I got back out into the dancefloor in my civilian from and started to dance again. While also getting food for Plagg.

  That was a close on..

  Marinette pov:

  I quickly entered the party and found the food bar, I grabbed cookies and tossed them into my purse that had Tikki in it.

  "I've gotta find a place where I can transform fast!" I yelled under my breath.

  "Where have you been girl?" I turned around in shock.