(5)How about a retry?

Y/n pov:

I was panicking, I had failed to do my job.. I can't believe I had forgotten about the akuma! It's all my fault.. All I need to do is make sure that Ivan doesn't feel any negative emotions. I hope I do it this time..

Paris is relying on me, Ladybug and Chat noir... I have to make this right.

I was walking back to school, I had my head down when I heard running from behind me.. It was Adrien.

"Hey there Adrien, you in a hurry?" I ask.

He stopped running and turned to me, "Sorry, I just don't want to get caught by my father.." He said sheepishly.

"Nah it's cool, wanna walk with me?"

Adrien looked around, his bodyguards car wasn't anywhere near us so he agreed. He talked about how our lives been doing, I told him what he missed earlier today at school. We where about to walk up the stairs when a familiar voice called out to Adrien.

"Adrien, don't do this! Your father will be furious." Natalie said.

"Tell him you got here to late, please." He begged, I could see the conflicted face of Natalie. I didn't stay to look at her, as I started to be dragged away by the male next to me.

We eventually started to walk at a normal pace. Adrien was distracted by everything around us, it was kinda funny. He heard me laugh at him, and playfully glared at me. The moment didn't last to long as I was suddenly hugged by a female with blonde hair.

"Hey (Y/n)-kinns! Hello!! And you too Adrien." She said, with less enthusiasm when she mentioned him.

People started to crowd around us, why wouldn't they? I'm lookin good today💅.. Out of the corner of my eye I was able to see that Marinette girl go into a different room.. Wonder what she's doing..

Marinette pov:

I left to a room I thought Ivan walked into. It was the locker room, when I found him he was curled in a ball and had his headphones on. I crouched down next to him to make myself known. He noticed me and took off his headphones.

"Y'know, you should tell Mylene how you feel."

He denied what I said, that's kinda cute-. He really loves her doesn't he?

"C'mon, I saw the way you look at her." He seemed to get kinda grumpy from what I said.

I started to panic and made an attempt to comfort him. I started to give him idea's on how to show his love. He ended up choosing to write her a song, I encourage him as I saw the happy smile appear on his face. He soon left to write the song.

As I watched him leave, I couldn't help but feel accomplished.

(Y/n) pov:

Me, Adrien and Chloe where walking to our class. Chloe was attached to my arm while Adrien and I sighed autographs for the people around. We went inside and I showed Adrien a seat that he could use. It was infront of me.

For some reason, I sat in the second row with Sabrina and Chloe. I sat at the edge of it. Adrien was trying to introduce himself to the male next to him. It failed..

"Your friends with Chloe then, huh?" Is what I believe he said.

Me and Adrien looked at eachother, then to where Chloe was. Chloe and Sabrina stuck bubble gum onto the seat across from us.

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked.

Chloe turned to me, "The brats that sat here yesterday need to be taught a lesson." She told us, "I'm just commanding a bit of respect."