(14) Lady Wifi, Going Live!

A/n: Lyric prank at end of chapter, it's my first one-

Y/n pov:

While still inside the car, I tried to make conversation with both Chloe and Sabrina, but Chloe ignored Sabrina's existence, only talking to me instead. Sabrina must've noticed this, as she kept quiet for the rest of the drive.

When I finally arrived back at my house, the last thing I saw before the limousine drove away, was Chloe kicking Sabrina out of the car, leaving her to run once again.

I sighed quietly to myself, knowing that this shouldn't be abnormal to me.

As I greeted both my parents, I left toward my room. As I sat myself at my desk, I started to work on my homework. I also talked with Cy for awhile, before going back to finish my work.

That was, until I got a message from Alya.

'Call me, I know who the real Player one is!'

"Wh- how does she know?! I thought I've always been careful.." I asked both myself and Cy.

'(I think you have as well! More careful the the other holders I'm sure..)' Cy whispered the last part, but I did hear it.

I got out my phone, scrolling through my contact list before finally finding Alya's. As I pressed the call button, I couldn't help but feel nervous, knowing that I might have been found out.

Soon Alya answered, "Hey girl, so glad you called."

"Yeah- so am I? Anyway, what's this about you finding out who Player one is?" I tried to asked as calmly as I could, looking to Cy in hopes of comfort.

"Yeah, So while you were gone at school, I found Chloe with a folded sword, similar to Player's!"

Wait-

"You think Chloe is Player one?" I asked, trying to keep myself from laughing.

"Just you wait, I'll get my proof."

Alya ended the call soon after, Jezz Alya, I know you're my friend but can you atleast keep a heroines identity a secret?

I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that I had nothing to worry about. Besides, Player one doesn't even look like Chloe. Chloe and I have our differences in appearance!

--

As I sat in class, waiting for our teacher to start the class, I noticed how Chloe, Sabrina, Kim nor Alya were here. Which I found weird, Marinette isn't here either, but that isn't really uncommon nowadays.

I chatted with Adrien and Nino, but then I got a phone call from Alya. I excused myself, and walked out of the class.

Picking up the phone, I heard muffled sniffles. Seems like she's been crying..

"Hey Alya, what's wrong?"

"(Y/n)?... I just got suspended.." She sobbed from the other end.

I tried to comfort her the best I could, but I stopped when I heard her go silent.

".. I'll expose the lies of anyone who covers up the truth, sign me up!" She said in a dull tone.

My eyes widened, have I been too late?

After Alya abruptly ended the call, I heard rapid footsteps heading towards the class. Looking up, I saw Marinette. As I waved at her, she joined me in silently walking into class.