II

Asterin

I awoke a minute later still on that shore. People were immediately over me. I just blinked at them. What was I supposed to do gods be damned.

I turned my head toward Narene, the girl that was with me before was making the man with the sword back off.

"My everything hurts," I mumbled as I still stayed on the shore.

"Get up," A man with violet eyes said.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my fist and groaned as I sat up.  I looked over at Narene, she was staring to come for me. I could feel the vibrations of her walking under me.

I stood up quickly before anyone could do anything else. I was at Narene's side in a second. I checked her over for any wounds.

Once I saw she was ok I let out a sigh of relief.

"You— you are ok with that monster?!" The man with longer brown hair gaped.

I snickered an turned to him. I kept from letting my iron nails loose, Darling, I am the monster!" I let out a laugh as I put a hand to cover my mouth my nails came out which made me laugh harder.

They group of people just gawked at me like I was insane. Maybe I was.
I gave my usual smile then sent men trembling with a set of iron teeth.

"Now," I said as I examined my nails, I could still smell the valg and Ironteeth blood on them, "Tell me, where is Terrasen,"

They blinked at me like I was dumb. That brunette girl was hiding behind a tall winged man with shadows curling around him.

I walked towards them, "Don't play dumb with me unless you're one of Erawan's slaves," I was getting pissed at them. Narene followed right behind me.

The man with shadows looked at me, "Erawan's slaves??

"Yeah! The war with the damned Ironteeth and valg demons and-," I realized we might not be in Erilea. But where would I be?