XIII

Asterin-

"I can't say the same thing! Do you like it here?" I half shouted as I followed Lin's lead of only killing the morbid beasts.

"Hell yes I want to get out of here," She huffed.

"Well do you know a place where there isn't battle?" I asked, "So we can get you out of here,"

Lin nodded, "Get on my Wyvern and I'll take you somewhere," Lin whistled and her Wyvern came down to the ground.

Ghislaine and I got on the back while Lin strapped herself into her saddle and took off.

"How did you manage to find me?" Lin asked.

"We'll tell you once we find a spot," Ghislaine said as she strapped her sword back onto her body.

Lin nodded as her only reply and turned her Wyvern to the top of a mountain, "Up here seems to be the only place where battle doesn't reign," She chuckled as she landed.

Ghislaine-

Wild, this place was utterly wild. I'm glad I didn't get transferred here. Battle can be seen for miles upon miles.

I quickly snapped out of my daze and slid off of Lin's Wyvern, "Do you have everything you need because you are never coming back here, Lin," I said as I wiped some blood on my pants.

"Everything's already on my Wyvern. Never left without everything on him," Lin said as she sheathed her sword, "Anyways can you tell me how you found me?"

"I'll tell you once we leave I already told you that," I said even though that was a flat out lie.

Lin just shook her head as she watched Asterin carving symbols into the ground,  "That," I said, "Is how we get out of here," Asterin let a drop of her blood fall onto the symbols wheee a small portal began to grow bigger into the inner dimension.

Once the portal was big enough Asterin lead Lin and her Wyvern in with e right behind.

Asterin-

Once we made it back into the inner dimension I saw Lin looking around the pure white space with twenty six golden gates.

"Now," Lin huffed, "Tell me everything.

So Ghislaine and I did.

"So what court do I head to if Ghislaine is Day and you're Night?" Lin asked as she stroked her Wyvern's head.

"You'll go the Winter Court, and like I told Ghislaine make a connection with the High Lord, and if you need to contact me, use that little note trick,"

"Maybe we should hurry up so that Rhysand doesn't go looking for you," Lin suggested.

"About that, time freezes in the inner dimension, so it's only been a few hours," Ghislaine explained.

Both Lin and I nodded, "Anyways, let's go," I said as I pushed open the gate to Prythian.