XIV

Asterin-

Once we jumped through the portal we were right outside of the Hewn City.

"Alright, I'll take you guys to your Courts and we'll be set from there," I said as I mounted Narene.

Ghislaine and Lin nodded as they mounted theirs, "First I'll go to the Day Court then Winter," I said as I kicked Narene into flight.

It felt good to at least have some of my sisters in the air with me. I can never say it enough how I'm so excited to have the Thirteen soaring the skies again.

It started becoming dark as we traveled through the Night Court, soon we made it over Day.

"There is the Day Court, Ghislaine, go do your worst," I said to Ghislaine, who was behind me.

She chuckled and led her Wyvern down to the ground, "A little bit longer and I'll drop you off, Lin," Isaid as we continued in the air.

"Alright," Was Lin's only reply as we continued in the air.

"If we find something else to get another one of our sisters, do we go alone or together?" Lin asked.

"It's up for whoever found it to decide I guess," I replied as I saw that we were entering Winter, "Anyways, your stop is here, bye Lin!" I called as I watched Lin go for the ground.

I turned around and headed back to Velaris, I couldn't help but let out quick laugh of how lucky I was to get two of my sisters from this.