III

Asterin-

I blinked and my mind drifted elsewhere for a moment, what if the rest of the Thirteen were alive? I let that thought slide quickly as I had bigger problems to face right in front of me.

I looked the violet eyed man right in the eye, they were filled with confusion by what I had just said.

"Tell me where I am and maybe I'll let you live," I said, trying to cool my risking temper.

He looked at me, "You are in Prythian, Night Court in Velaris," he declared.

Now it was my turn to be shocked, "What in the Three Faced Mother's name.. how?" I said to myself and Narene mostly.

"That is what we're were wondering," The man with red looking gems over his body said.

I just shrugged my shoulders, teeth and nails sliding back, "I don't know the answer to that either," Playing evil wasn't working the best. The the Elide-looking girl seemed terrified.

"How do you not know how you ended up here? You made a portal through the ocean to get here," The blonde female said.

I blinked once, twice, "I did no such thing.. all that happened was me dying," I clarified.

"You don't look dead," the man with longer hair said.

"That's what I'm most concerned about other than you trying to kill Narene," I replied petting my mounts head.

"So basically you died, came back to life and ended up here?" The violet eyed man said lifting and eyebrow. He clearly didn't trust me.

Rhysand-

    I looked the female and that dragon looking thing over. I tried going into her mind but I faced a shield of dark, cold, ancient, and foreign forces making it impossible to her in.

I couldn't trust the fact that she had died and was now standing here in front of us. So I decided to play.

"Maybe you were just pitied and were given a second chance to use your weakness.

The female looked at me. A fire grew in those eyes, one that looked like it would burn me if I got to close.

She crossed her arms, "I choose to die, along with the rest of my coven to take down the witch tower by performing the yielding," Her iron nails slide out again and she was examining them.

"The yielding?" Cassian asked. He was going way to far but the female answered.

"The yielding is a process of when a witch kills herself they erupt in a bright bright light that spreads out destroying anything in its path, older the witch, worse the damage so having twelve 100+ year old witches perform it obviously pushed Morath far far back and left nothing in its wake,"

Asterin-

  I was going to far with this but I couldn't help what fun it was watching their expressions change to shock when I told them about the yielding.

"So what of the other eleven members of your coven?" The violet eyed man asked. I just shrugged. The other two men and the blonde female paled when I told them I was a witch. In  all honesty I was starting to like these strangers.