XVI

Asterin-

A few weeks had passed from when Ghislaine had found Edda and Briar. None of us had been able to visit each other.

The earrings were what Ghislaine was able to get the Shadows from. I had gotten word from Lin that she had found something that had a lead on Vesta.

All I had been doing was looking up spells and marks to get into the worlds. I hadn't lent any books to Ghislaine but she had found some for me that I had been reading in my chambers.

There was a slight knock on my door. I quickly hid my book and got up to open the door.

Cassian and Azriel were dressed up in fighting leathers, "Yes?" I asked. Over the time period I was here I forget that they existed.

"There is a High Lord meeting at Summer, come when you can," Was Cassian's reply when he turned his back and started walking away. Azriel followed foot.

Once they were out of sight I did a quick celebration before I went out onto my balcony and whistled for Narene.

My Wyvern flew up and I hoped on steering her towards the Summer Court.

If it was already this hot in the Night Court, how'd it be in Summer? That was my immediate thought as I hit the hot air.

"Just think," I murmured to Narene, "Ghislaine, Lin, Edda, and Briar. Isn't that going to be amazing?

Once I safely landed Narene in Summer I made my way to where the meeting was to be held.

I pushed open the extravagant gold door and entered where all the other High Lords were.

"Asterin!" Rhysand called. I turned around to see him gesturing me to come over.

"Asterin, meet Ghislaine, Ghislaine meet Asterin," He said.

We both shook hands. This was awkward. Very awkward, "Hello Asterin, I am Helion's second. There is two other girls, Edda and Briar that are his third and fourth,"

"Very nice to meet you Ghislaine," Isaid before turning around.

I tired to keep my face completely neutral when I saw the three people with Lin.

Vesta
Faline
Fallon