V

Asterin-

I blinked at him,  "Huh?" Was my only reply. I had just gotten here. She in the Three Faced Mother's name was he thinking.

"Yes," I think I could find you quite useful," Rhysand said.

I sat upright, "Then tell me, High Lord," I gave my usual smile, Rhysand returned it.

———

Months had gone by since my 'revival' and Rhysand game me the job of killing people he didn't like, and also to look threatening which I do best.

Also on the second day all of his Inner Circle found my interest of hunting for fresh meat, Cassian had told me the best places to look for lamb and goat. Though now, as I also work with Rhys and his Inner Circle I'm stroll trying to find a way to get my eleven other sisters back. If I was alive then so were they.

I sat at some of the lower levels of the library at the House of Wind.  I was looking for ancient books that might be able to get me in contact with my sisters and bring them here to Prythian. I spent most of my time here.

I silently hummed as I read books about ancient beings to see if I could get something from them, a book of wrydmarks would be more helpful but I doubt they have them here.

I had a bedroom here at the House of Wind, they also gave Narene a place to stay. In a few hours, at midnight, there was a meeting at the Court of Nightmares that I was supposed to attend now that I was apart of the Inner Circle.

I grabbed the stack of five books that I had to go and bring them back up to my room. My mind drifted to Elain, she always sat next to me whenever I was upstairs. She really did remind me of Elide, maybe better knowing the fact that she stabbed the King of Hybern right in the throat. Though, Elide had fought the Ilken.

Once I exited the library, Elainwas at my side, she seemed excited about something.

"Hello Elain," I greeted as she follow me to my chambers.

"Hey Asterin, you've never said what you've been looking for in the library," She said as she straightened her dress.

I looked at Elain, I could tell her, "I'm trying to find a way to get the other eleven members of my coven here so I could maybe bring them back home to the Wastes," I said as I made of final turn down the hall to my room.

"You really think that they are alive and you can get them back?" She asked as she opened my door for me.

"Yeah, I figured if I am alive then they should be too. And I figured it might me simple because here in Prythian your god or whatever you call it is one of the gods that was at home. So I was thinking that I could get into worlds with one god just as easily if they got the same end as me," I said.

Elain rose her eyebrows, "The Mother is a god at you realm?"

"Yes, she is in control of the Ironteeth and Crochan witches, we call her the Three faced goddess or the Three faced Mother," I said as I placed my books down on my desk.

"Oh, alright, we'll see you later!" Elain waved as she exited my room. I sighed and plopped down on my bed.  One of those books had something to do in relations with wrydmarks.

I shot out one of my nails and cut open my palm. I took the blood and started writing symbols on the floor, I read that these were called Firyxmarks, whatever that meant.

"Ikro de minso cratel," I murmured those words as I placed my hand over the marks, a small portal came then went. It was something.

I groaned then wiped the blood off my floor, leaving it as a smudge. Now, I had to get ready to terrorize the Court of Nightmares.