VI

Asterin-

I went into my wardrobe and pulled out my black gown that hugged my curves and had a slit down the left leg, on the thigh that was exposed I put a band of gold that matched the bands that dangled on my wrists. The dress was open backed but I made sure it didn't show an inch of my abdomen.

I let my iron claws and teeth slide out before walking of my room to where Rhysand was going to take us to the Court of Nightmares. My hair hung in loose waves behind my back, of course I was wearing that band of leather around my forehead.

I'd be playing as Rhys's weapon as usual with his High Lady at his side. Az and Cass were said to be the more "lethal" weapons, but we three knew that I was indeed the most lethal.

They had found that out a week after the witches arrival. She had kicked their asses in everything, a century of training did her better than their 500 years of it.

I met Rhys in the main room, "Ready, Asterin?" He asked as his wings tucked in.

"When am I not?" I replied giving my usual grin.

"I bet if you ever looked at Cassian like that, he would probably shit himself," Rhys chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure you're right," I snorted as Az made his way into the house from his shadows.

I huffed a quick breath, "That's what it's meant for,"

Az and Rhys both let out a quick chuckle before Mor and Cass entered the main room and into the balcony.

"Let's go," Rhys said as he grabbed my hand and winnowed us to the Court of Nightmares.

The Court of Nightmares was amazing, it reminded me of the Ferian Gap, how dark and cold the place was. That was where all of us had gotten our mounts, and me, another broken nose.

I didn't let the thoughts of the "war camp" show at all as I stood right next to Cassian, waiting for shit to start.

"You look at this place as if it were home," Cassian murmured to me.

"A while before the war started it practically was," I mumbled back.

I could see him raise an eyebrow at me, but Feyre and Rhysand started walking down to their thrones, I blinked, Nesta and Elain were walking behind them.

If I was being completely honest Elain looked as if she was going to a funeral, but Nesta. Nesta she looked like the queen of death, I could imagine Manon in her position.

Feyre was wearing a black glistening shaft to show off her growing belly, I couldn't help but think if Manon was pregnant with Dorain's child. It reminded me of my little witchling.

I had been daydreaming for most of what Feyre and Rhys had said but all I was seeing now was the Queen of Death dancing with the fucker Eris.

I watched as performed many utterly perfect moves, "That is unbelievable," I murmured to myself watching Nesta devour the dance floor, almost as if she was one with the music. I had never seen anyone so free.

I made my way over to what Feyre sat, "Your sister is a literal queen," I told her still amazed at the twirls she braved.

"I knew she was good but this- I never expected this," She muttered.

I only nodded my agreement watching as Cassian shooed Eris off the floor, I almost forgot my position an laughed. I held it down.

After Cassian danced with Nesta, Az did. They look like the exact combination of death. Her eyes were like an unyielding storm, I had to admit that this is beyond amazing.