IX

Asterin-

Now that I was here, what the hell was I supposed to do?  I gave a quick sigh and looked where opened the book looking where I put Ghislaine's name.

"I'm coming soon my sister," I muttered as I examined the page with various marks and words on it.

I sat down on the cold stone floor looking through the ancient words to find the right spell.

Child, bring the book to me, I shall help you u find her

I looked up at the orb. It was talking to me. I hesitated for a minute. I snorted. Objects talking to me, never saw this coming.

I stood up, "What shall I do?" I asked.

Bring me the book, place it in front of me. For your price a drop of your witch blood on the page you want me to take you

I obeyed the orders, I took one of my nails and sliced my palm open and held it over the book.

One drop, two, three. Four. The area around me started to glow, was I being sucked into the world Ghislaine was?

Where I was now was completely white with what I saw was twenty-six gates.

I looked in front me. My eyes widened, A woman with ethereal beauty was in front of me.

She had white hair, silver eyes lined with gold, and she was dressed in white flowing robes with silver jewelry pieces.

"I must say, you are intelligent very intelligent to find the inter dimension," She said, the feminine voice from the orb.

"So, I've been sucked into the orb in the basement of the Court of Nightmares?" I asked just to be sure of my surroundings.

"Yes, there are twenty-five objects in the world you had been summoned into. Each of those objects will take you to a different world. As for this orb I'm in, it will take you to the fifteenth world where your witch friend is," She explained as some of hair blew with immortal grace.

I rose an eyebrow, "So what are you to the fifteenth world? A guard?"

She laughed, "No child, I am the god of the fifteenth realm. My name is Celeste, my realm consists of the smartest beings to ever exist,"  Celeste explained.

I put a over my face, "Of course she got transferred there," I muttered underneath my breath. I looked up, "How can I get her to Prythian.. her and her Wyvern," I asked yet again.

"Enter the fifteenth realm, but since you aren't traveling through the Wrydgates the gate will always be opened for you to get Ghislaine and her bull. After go to he Summer Court, the High Lord there holds the next object to find I think the two are called Edda and Briar,"

I looked at Celeste as she started fading away, "I'll do just that," I said looking at the fifteenth gate.