• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 •

BROKEN PIECES

°the next day

-

Voices and whispers filled my once so quiet room. I knew who it were, I just didn't wanna wake up yet. So I turned my back to the open door and kept my eyes close.

There was gonna be a point where I couldn't pretend anymore, I just didn't know it would be so soon....

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you."

I smiled a little and finally opened my eyes, letting out a soft sigh.

"Happy birthday, dear Sky, happy birthday to you."

In front of me stood the five boys I was lucky to call my friends. Big smiles were plastered upon their faces, Zach and Jack holding up a birthday cake with multiple candles that were lit while Daniel was busy recording everything.

"Happy birthday, little sis." Corbyn smiled softly. "Make a wish." Zach and Jack crouched down so I could the cake and I closed my eyes for a second, coming up with a wish.

I wish for more of these happy moments in my life.

I blew the candles out, my eyes travelling up to each boy while Zach and Jack put the cake down on a small table next to my bed.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No need for." Daniel smiled back.

"So what did you wish for?" Zach asked. I just gave him a simple shrug.

"It's not gonna come true if I'll tell you." He rolled his eyes playfully and stuck his tongue. I returned the actions, hearing soft chuckles around me.

Jonah and Corbyn walked over, sitting down on my bed next to me. Jonah on one side, my brother on the other. Corbyn wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in a side hug as he kissed my cheek. As soon as he let me go again, an arm sneaked around my waist and Jonah kissed my forhead. I looked up at him to see him holding a soft smile upon his lips. I smiled back leaning a little on his shoulder.

"We got you a present." Daniel pulled a box from behind him and handed it over to Jack who gave it to me.

"We know how much you love drawning and stuff." Jack shrugged while I opened the present and found new paint bottles and a lot of new pencils. A huge smile made its way on my face.

"Thank you, guys." I gave them all a hug when Corbyn spoke up again.

"And that's not all," He smiled. "we have something else for you." I wanted to tell them that it was really not necessary- but Zach had already shoved something inside my hands.

"It's nothing too big though since you're not really into that." He let out.

"You shouldn't even have gotten me something in the first place, especially two gifts." I let out with a small sigh. "Your presence and the fact we're actually celebrating my birthday with cake and everything- is enough for me." Daniel shook his head a little, rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Don't be silly, Sky, we all wanted to get you presents."

"And we sure hope you'll love this one too." Corbyn added as he handed me the red box, a white bow wrapped on top of it. I smiled.