• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬 •

Caleb's pov

I sighed as I saw the huge amount of people and the thought of finding Kenzie and Skyler in it.

I'm kinda done with this party already and we should bring Skyler home. We have been here for over an hour, soon two.

"Where would Kenzie go...." I trailed off, thinking of what the perfect place for Kenzie would be at a party. She did tell me about Liam and her huge crush on him.

Would she...?

No she's not that kind of girl.

But maybe she is after a couple of drinks...?

I have seen her doing crazy stuff before while she was drunk....

fuck it.

I'm gonna look through the bedrooms.

I pushed my way through the people and rushed upstairs. I opened almost every door I came across with before bumping into someone.

"Sorry." I apologized, looking up. I felt a wave of relief coming over me when I saw Kenzie standing in front of me, and Liam trying to unlock the door to his room.

But how much I tried, I see find Skyler.

"Kenzie? Where's Sky?" I asked her confused, mixed with worried. She looked confused at me too.

"How should I know? She was supposed to be with you." I shook my head.

"No she was supposed to be with you." Now she was the one to shake her head.

"No I wasn't. I left her with you to go to Liam over an hour ago. Remember?"

"No you didn't. I told you I got a call and that I had to take it and you told me 'that's okay' so I went outside." I reminded her. Her face fell and she went with her fingers through her hair. "So again, where is she?" I asked, worry laced in my voice.

"I don't know! I thought I left her with you at the door. Didn't you see her?" I shook my head.

"If I did then I wouldn't be here asking you this!" I exclaimed, getting more worried. "So you lost her?! You broke the one thing we promised her, her brother and friends?!"

I know I lost her too but I told Kenzie where I was going and she knew I wouldn't be around for a while. So she should've been the one who kept an eye out on Skyler and to stick close to her.

"I'm sorry okay?!" She shouted frustrated. "Did you try to call or text her?" I scoffed.

"Of course I did, but neither of you would reply!"

"Kenz, babe, you coming or what?" Liam asked as he clinged onto Kenzie from behind. She sighed and threw him off of her.

"Not now Liam! Search someone else, I don't got time for this now!" She let out frustrated. He rolled his eyes at her and locked his room again, heading over to the big game room. "Okay, so what now?" She sighed at me. I shrugged.