• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 •

Jonah's pov

The boys and I were watching a movie after going through today together. There happened so much that we just decided to chill for the rest of the night and wait for tomorrow while Skyler is still sleeping in her room.

I don't know which movie we're watching exactly since I was on my phone for a while and when I looked up, a movie was playing on the tv screen and all the boys were spread out in the living room. But from the scènes I've seen, it's a scary one, again.

Next time, I'm choosing.

I sighed and decided that I first have to make myself a cup of coffee if I'm going to watch this movie with them.

In a few minutes I was back on my previous spot and watched the movie with the rest of the boys. I think I've seen this one before, but I'm not-

"Ahhh!" I heard.

"Zach!" The other three boys yelled at the younger boy and he earned a smack on the back of his head.

"Stop squealing, you idiot." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Can't we just watch Finding Nemo or something? Or Moana?" Zach sighed, holding tighter onto the pillow he probably has been cuddling the entire time.

"If you're gonna do that, then count me in." A soft voice mumbled. We all turned our heads to the side, seeing Skyler rubbing her eyes. She smiled lightly at us and sat down on the ground between Zach and Daniel and in front of Corbyn and I, Jack on my other side.

"Everything okay again?" Daniel asked her. She shrugged.

"I guess, but I canceled plans with Kenzie. I just told her I was having some brother-sister time." She smiled at Corbyn. He smiled back and leaned forward to kiss the back of her head. "And I slept too much today, I can't anymore." I laughed.

"I get that." She turned around to me and rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"Thanks for today, Jonah. You really helped me." She smiled softly at me.

"Anytime." I returned the smile. Corbyn gave me a small nudge to tell me that we were staring and I fast looked away while she turned back to the movie, letting out a squeal and jumping on Zach.

"Why are you always watching scary movies? What's wrong with a movie about a sweet puppy, a happy but stubborn princess or two people who are in love?" She exclaimed as Zach nodded along.

"She gets it." He agreed. "So can we watch something else now?" He whined. I looked over at Corbyn, Jack and Daniel. I shrugged.

I didn't care, really. I would prefer anything more than this movie.

They sighed.

"Fine, you two can choose. I'm gonna look what we're eating for dinner tonight." Jack answered, getting up and disappearing in the kitchen.

"Can we go for Moana?" Zach asked Sky. She nodded with a smile.

"But a little warning," She stopped and turned to us, pointing her finger at us. "I'm gonna sing along with every song and it won't be pretty." We laughed but nodded.