• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 •

~ In the morning ~

Corbyn and I were waiting in front of the coffee shop, a few minutes for six a.m. We decided that, since we know the way, we should pick her up again and then one of us can go with one, or all of the boys tonight to lead them the way.

We eventually saw a tired Sky coming out and she rushed to the car when she spotted us. She dropped herself on the backseat and leaned her head back.

"Tired?" I asked her, obviously knowing the answer. She send me a small nod and yawned.

"Let's go home then and get you some sleep." Corbyn started the car and drove us back home.

I don't think it was Skyler's intention, but she fell asleep during the ride. I picked her up bridal style and Corbyn opened the door for us. I went up to her room and laid her down, removing her cap. I slided her shoes off and placed her under the covers. Corbyn dropped her bag on her desk and we left after.

Knowing we couldn't get any more sleep, we went downstairs for coffee.

After a few hours the boys slowly gatherend downstairs while Jack prepared breakfast.

"So? How did it go?" Zach asked me, laying his phone away.

"Good, she was only tired when we arrived and she fell asleep in the car." I told him with a chuckle at the end. He nodded.

"Breakfast is ready." Jack spoke up. We all got up and sat around the table.

"Shall we wake Sky up?" Daniel asked, pointing upstairs. I looked over at Corbyn and shrugged.

"I don't know. She fell asleep around six a.m., so she probably had 4 hours of sleep right now." I told them all.

"Maybe it's better if we let her sleep then. We'll wake her up after 2 hours and bring her some breakfast, then she can sleep further." Jack suggested. We all agreed to it and start to eat our food.

We talked about the 'bringing and picking up' problem but we all worked it out quickly. We're gonna work like our food schedule again. Tonight Corbyn and Zach are gonna bring her, and Jack and I are gonna pick her up.

Daniel is lucky for today.

We also decided that it maybe would be good for Skyler to buy some new clothes for her together and re-organize her room.

After everything was settled and discussed, we cleared the table. Jack had placed some breakfast for Sky aside. Not too much since we all know she doesn't eat much, but enough.

I made coffee for her before sending Zach upstairs since we took a lot of time with our breakfast and it was already half past eleven. I placed the plate with food on the table with her coffee in front of one of our seats.

We should also buy another chair so she can sit with us during breakfast or diner time. We only have five at the moment.

I got back to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee too when Zach walked past me.

"She's coming, but really tired. So it'll probably take a while." I nodded and we headed into the living room. I sat down next to Jack and joined his and Daniel's conversation. He made a joke which made us all five laugh, but we got cut off by a loud noise.

"What was that?" Zach asked confused, asking the thing we were all wondering.

"I don't know, but I'll check it out." I got up and walked to the stairs, seeing Sky sitting on one of the steps, leaning with her head against the wall and sleeping.