• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 •

Skyler's pov

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Zach promised me that I could sleep till late in the morning since he and Jack always do the same. That I wouldn't have to get up early until tour comes around.

But here he is.

All dressed.

At five a.m.

in front of my bed, with a big, tired, smile and with a pillow in his hands which he smacked in my face a couple of times less than a minute ago.

"You're annoying as hell, you do know that right?" I groaned and grabbed my pillow from underneath my head, smacking him back with it. He gasped.

"Outch! Corbyn!" He let out. " Your sister is abusing me!" He shouted as he smacked me again which caused me to smack him back.

"You'll get over it." A voice sighed at my door, earning our attention.

Of course it was Corbyn.

Since Zach was focused on glaring in a playful matter at him. I took the chance to smack him good and he fell on the ground. I sighed happily and laid back on my bed, pulling the covers over me.

"You do know you have to get out of bed eventually, don't you?" I groaned and threw the covers off of me.

"It better be a fun rehearsal." Corbyn chuckled as I looked over at Zach who was sort of chilling on the ground. I sighed. "Get up you." I grabbed his arm and pulled him up, shoving him slightly towards Corbyn.

"What are you doing?" Zach asked me confused.

"Well I'm planning on taking a quick shower and then getting changed." I told him in a obvious voice. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You do know that you have an half hour left, don't you?" Zach chuckled.

"Twenty-five minutes." Jack came from behind and smiled annoyingly at me. I groaned and lightly, but softly, slammed my head against the wall right next to them.

Don't worry, it didn't hurt....that much.

"What are we talking about?" Daniel joined us too at my door. "And what's up with Sky?" I mentally facepalmed.

"Well how nice of you to join us, Seavey. Let's all get Jonah and then we can pick my outfit for today together." I spoke sarcastically.

"I heard my name." I groaned and looked up, seeing all five of them dressed with those stupid and annoying smiles plastered on their faces, blocking my door.

"Whyyy?" I whined. "Where did you even come from?" I sighed and took a step back, leaning against my desk. He shrugged.

"Did you never had that talk? Because if not, then you can go to Corbyn. I am not taking that road." He told me. I raised an eyebrow at him and Corbyn smacked the back of his head.

"No way we're taking that road." He let out a quick shiver. I looked at them, waiting for them to leave my room but they didn't.

"What?" I asked them still tired.

"So about that outfit of yours." Jack started and just walked right into my room as Zach followed him. "I think that we should go for-" They went through my closet and I just watched while they threw my once neatly folded clothes on the ground. I turned back to the other three who were looking amused at the two, and then at me.