• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 •

"Zach! Give it back!" Jack shouted as they ran around the living room.

"No it's my turn! You keep on losing!" Zach shouted back, pulling the game controller close to his chest.

"I would win if you weren't breathing so heavily in my neck!" I laughed with Corbyn as they moved the scene outside.

"Living here is not so bad, is it?" Corbyn chuckled. I laughed but nodded.

"You're right, it's fun now that we get along." I smiled. He returned it.

"Is Jack ready for our next game?" Daniel asked as he walked in with Jonah.

"Eh, see for yourself." Corbyn and I both pointed outside to the two boys on the ground, fighting over some stupid controller.

"Children." Daniel chuckled as Corbyn and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Weren't you the one who was doing a Spongebob marathon last night until three a.m.?" Daniel's cheeks hid themselves behind a slight shade of red.

"What? No, of course not." He answered and sat down on the couch, the whole other side of us.

"So you weren't the one that was trying to imitate Spongebob's laugh?" Corbyn chuckled, along with Jonah while Daniel's cheeks turned even more red.

"I thought you were doing Patrick?" I commented confused.

"Okay that was Jack." Daniel pointed out. I rolled my eyes playfully and let a quick but soft chuckle escape my lips.

"Of course it was him."

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

"Not there, someone's hiding in the tree!" Zach warned Jack.

"That's me you doofus!" I laughed as I watched the two playing Fortnite. Never in a milion years that I'm gonna play, but it's fun to see them playing.

"I don't know if they're bad or good." I wondered. Jonah chuckled from beside me, looking up from his phone.

"Give them some time. You'll figure it out after another hour." I laughed and smiled at him. He gladly returned it before we both heard a door getting opened.

"So I brought food and I am hella bore- who's this?" I looked up to the entrance of the living room to see a tall bleached blond, holding two bags of food up in the air. My hand instantly found Jonah's arm and I gripped it tightly, not knowing who that guy was. Jonah looked down at me and sent me a soft smile.

"No need for, Sky. That's Eben, the guy who's coming on tour with us." Jonah whispered to me and removed my hand from his arm, pulling me in a side hug.

"Hey E." Corbyn smiled as he patted his back, joining us in the living room.

"Hey Corbs," He dropped the food on the floor and they did a little handshake. "So, who's the girl?" Eben asked curiously, pointing over at me as I laid my head on Jonah's shoulder as soon as he placed my legs on his lap. "Wait is that your little sister? The girl you guys talked to me about?" Corbyn nodded.

"Yeah, Eben, meet my little sister, Skyler." Corbyn introduced me. "Sky, this is Eben. I forgot to tell you he was coming over today, but he's a nice guy. He is a singer too and the boys and I have been friends with him for a few years. We have done a lot of shows and tours together and he's coming with us again on this tour through Europe." Eben waved at me and smiled.