• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 •

—BROKEN PIECES, jonah marais.
00.03 — PRANKING CALEB
❝ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. ❞

_____________________________

The sound of boys running through the hallway filled my ears, making me groan into my pillow out of frustration. They're probably getting ready to leave to the studio, again.

I turned to my side and proceeded sleeping since it's almost eight a.m. and I only slept for about an hour and a half. Or that's what I had planned.

Why can't it just be that simple?

Because the next thing I heard was shouting, loud voices trying to interact with each other like they couldn't just find each other to normally talk to another.

The house isn't that big.

Shoving my face further into my pillow, I mentally wished the noises they were making would disappear. But it only got louder, footsteps storming up and down the stairs on a rapid pace. Someone then barched inside my room and I heard something landing on my desk, harshly. I decided to ignore it since I knew it was just one of them, bringing breakfast.

Eventually, I heard the door getting closed and soon the front door so I could sleep in silence again.

Or so I thought. I was awake for far too long, so there's no way I'll be able to fall asleep anymore.

"Oh how much I love living here." I mumbled and removed the covers from me. Pulling the curtains aside, I had to adjust myself to the amount of light shining straight into my eyes. My desk was still filled with the pencils and sketch book from last night, making it easy for me to start drawing again.

Hearing how my stomach begged for some food, I glanced over at the plate and took two bites of the apple, not even giving the bread the time of the day. And knowing the boys weren't home anymore, it gave me a free pas to head downstairs, holding the plate in my hands.

I still don't really know the whole house, but I also don't feel like I should. I hope to be out of here soon anyways, so why trying to get comfortable in the meanwhile?

It didn't take me long to find the garbage can in the kitchen, tossing my food in the trash before I made myself some tea and a glass of water. Once I reached my room again, I grabbed the bottles with medicines.

After that, I went back to drawing while listening to music.

[~ ☽︎✫︎☾︎ ~]

With a smile I let the pencil slip from underneath my touch, having the underlines before I finished it off with charcoal.

I really love the finally result. ⬇️

 ⬇️