• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 •

After our hug we all gathered on and around the couch. The boys were talking about something about their music while I played with my food. I already took three bites and I didn't feel like eating any more. But I know that the boys would notice my still full plate when I get up to leave to the kitchen.

"Something wrong?" My head shot up and found its way to Jonah and Daniel. I shook my head, not wanting to cause any more drama.

"You sure? You've been playing and looking at your food for the past ten minutes now." Daniel joined in, raising his eyebrow. I sighed, feeling caught.

"We know about your eating 'situation'." Jack also joined in.

"We all do." Zach added. I looked down as they looked at me.

"Skyler?" I looked up slightly to Corbyn, him sitting next to me. "Why don't you eat and do you throw your food away?" I swallowed, playing with my ring and fingers.

"I-I'm not hungry." I answered quietly, shoving the plate with food slightly away from me on the table.

"How?" Zach asked confused. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess I got used to eating small amounts of food." They nodded, sighing and looking away. I watched them shift uncomfortably at their seat, trying to hold their eyes back from looking at me. I sighed in defeat, not believing I was about to start again with sharing my 'secrets' but I guess they have the right to. And I sort of have to if I don't want these questions more often. "It started when I was twelve." Their heads shot up, confused that I was going to tell them my reason since they didn't exactly ask for it. "I already believed what people told about me. I mean, my own parents told me the same as everyone else so everything what they said had to be true." Corbyn grabbed my hand for support and I gave him a small smile. "Everyone told me I was fat and I felt like it too. I wanted to change that so that people would maybe stop calling me that, but of course I was too naive. I always ate my food in my room, so that made it easy for me to throw it away. I putted my 'plan' into action and didn't eat my food anymore. Ashley noticed it sometimes so I then had to take a few bites of my food, instead of throwing everything away. Since then I only take small bites of food and that's enough for me for a whole day." I shrugged.

"Well you can't do that anymore." Daniel stated.

"Yeah because we're gonna help you eat normally again." Normally? "But with baby steps, of course." Corbyn reassured me.

"And you're not fat or ugly, if you still think that. You're not any of what those people called you." Jonah told me and smiled a little. "You're absolutely gorgeous." He pulled me in a side hug and placed a soft kiss on my forhead. "Don't ever forget that, alright?" I gave him a small nod and smiled a little at him and all the boys. I then sat up again, remembering something really important. I shot up ran to my room for my medicines. I found them and ran downstairs again to see the boys in confusion. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass, then noticing a clock hanging on the wall.

Thank god I'm not too late.

I poured water in the glass and got back to my spot on the couch between Jonah and Corbyn. I grabbed my medicines and swallowed them one by one with some time in between since I can't take them one after the other.

I sighed out relieved when that was done and the boys smiled softly at me.

"What do you wanna do today?" Daniel asked me.

"I don't know actually. I haven't seen LA but I'm also pretty tired and lazy." They all chuckled and looked at each other.

"Movie marathon?" I nodded and they grabbed pillows and blankets. They were all still in comfy clothes so we could immediately start.