• 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶 •

—BROKEN PIECES, jonah marais.
00.02 — A NEW FRIEND
❝ You're not much of a talker, are you? ❞

02 — A NEW FRIEND❝ You're not much of a talker, are you? ❞

_____________________________

So, I've been here for a week now and nobody talked or has even tried to talk to me. They all ignore me and just burst into my room when they bring me my food— which actually makes me sound like I'm some kind of animal or prisoner.....

Anyways, it's kinda useless since end up throwing it away. I'm never that hungry, so whenever I get a new plate with food— I take one bite before the rest ends up in the garbage can underneath my desk.

My days have been so boring, only staying in my room while I sleep, listen to music and draw. But luckily enough, I got a reply back from that 24/7 coffee shop, three days ago. We already talked in person at their shop and it actually took me some work to get there. I had to climb out of my window and keep it open for later, because the boys didn't give me a key of the damn house.

But I got the job and I can start today, so me throwing away my time has officially ended. A big reason why I can begin so soon though is because they are really in need of new staff.

So that's not a very good sign.....

Soon it was eight in the morning, time for my medicines which I have to take for my depression and anxiety, three times a day. Since my parents didn't got me them, Ashley and I did. I had to have a signature from a doctor and a legal adult— but we pulled some strings and it got all worked out. The medicines help, or kinda. It decreases the chance of me being very sensitive for anxiety attacks, but they depression is still as bad as in the beginning. Probably worse to be honest.

But Ashley doesn't need to know that. She'll only worry more if that's even possible. And it's not healthy for her to look out for me like she's my parent. I meant it's sweet— but it's really, really not healthy....

Speaking about Ashley, we Face Time every day to catch up. It's been nice to know that at least someone misses me.

With a swift move, I swallowed my medicine after a big gulp of water, making myself mentally ready for the disgusting aftertaste. And to think there are more medicines I have to swallow after this one.

I was quick to get changed into an army green sweatpants and a black crop top with animation on it and ended up behind my desk like every morning.

But it's not like I had better things to do than drawing. I don't go to college, my parents not finding it very necessary, so I don't have any homework to make. They didn't really expect much from me to do in the future.....I can't wait to work though, maybe then I feel a little less worthless, and more useful.