6. Tangerines

It was a bright Saturday morning. Sunny, clear sky and good mood kind of a morning. You have a long day ahead of you and you decided to start it up with a fresh shower. As the cold water touched your skin and your feet hoping and dancing along the beats of your favorite rap line song that your speaker was blaring louder than anything.

*DDAENG*

You closed your eyes to imagine how powerful and dangerous Yoongi looks while performing this song. You felt a shrill chill down your spine.

" Why are you so damn handsome huh ! And your voice.... AGGGHHHH... Can I ever really get over it?
By the way, are you jealous of Yong-joon ? You should be ! He is getting quite a lot of your girl's attention and guess what ! She might soon be dating him "

You had your little imaginative conversation for a while with Min Yoongi and then changed into black shorts and a lavender colour pullover. You needed to go shopping. It was Yong-joon's birthday tomorrow. The Day !

It took you hours to decide the perfect gift for him. How easy shopping was when Joonie was around. Well easy or fun ? Maybe both.

As you made the payment of the skateboard that you got for him for his birthday you knew, you needed to survive on instant ramen for rest of the month as your bank balance was crying its last.

"Damn Y/N ! It's high time when I need to stop spending or start earning. I'm broke !" you whispered to yourself.

You were on your way back to the dorm when your phone started vibrating...

Incoming Call
JOONIE💜

Your mood just escalated a hundred times within that split second after you saw the incoming call notification on your mobile screen. You talked for some couple of minutes and discussed where to meet , what to wear , what all to carry and what not. Both of you were equally escalated for the fan meet and can't wait for the sun to set and the next day to arrive.

The day you have dreamt about for so long was going to turn into reality. The faces that you stared at only via virtual screens were going to be in front of your eyes, probably their fingers will brush along your fingertips when you will hand over your albums and little notes. Just the thought of it make you feel bubbles inside your belly and your cheeks blushing the darkest shade of pink. Probably everyone around you thought that you have completely lost it in middle of a mall . Well there's no maybe to be exact, that how they felt which was quite assured by the stares that they gave you. That's when you decided that with such amount of excitement and anticipation, it was socially embarrassing to be outdoors and you need to rush to your dorm to daydream about tomorrow and blush and giggle and what not.

While you were on way back to the dorm, you stopped by the nearby departmental store. You needed to stock up for the rest of the month. That being said, it won't really be a big deal because all you could afford is instant ramen.

As you were standing in front of the racks filled with different flavored ramen, your mind juggling through the options available and your hand picking up one after the other. Right then you heard a deep voice at your back.

"Damn these look good"

Grunting, your head turned to see the source of those words, almost sure that it was some random jerk commenting on your butt. But to your relief it was a guy picking up some tangerines from the fresh fruits sections right behind.