25. Happy

"Y/N... Smile"

He turned towards you and a smile splattered over your face with the click of the camera

He turned towards you and a smile splattered over your face with the click of the camera. Not just because he asked you to, but for the gummy smile you saw behind that camera lens. You flipped to the other page of 1Q84, diving deeply into it again. It was a gift from Namjoon. A month ago when you got the first prize at an International Intercollege MUN, every member was so happy and proud but Namjoon definitely was the proudest and ended up gifting you five of his favorite books. All of them very absolute masterpieces.

Yoongi kept on clicking some more pictures of you while you were reading and may be after the hundredth picture he returned back to sit next to you. He gently tuck a stand of hair behind your ears and whispered in his honeydew voice,

" Why do you always look so beautiful ?"

" Because when someone is happy, they look their best. And you, Min Yoongi, give me hundreds of reasons to be happ..."

His lips found their way to yours even before you could finish the sentence. It was a habit of his which made your heart pound and braincells go crazy. He retreated from the kiss and gave you his sweetest gummy smile. Why would a day with him ended so fast ! You hated the flow of time in his presence, why couldn't the time stop in that moment forever ? It was getting dark and even though your heart pained even thinking about it, but you were helpless.

" Yoongi "

" Yes. I know."
he said with saddened eyes and got up to walk towards the car. He opened the car door for you and after you hoped in, he got back to driver's seat. So the beautiful day was coming to an end but to look into the brighter side, you even loved these hour long drives from his cottage till your dorm.

You looked at yourself in the driving mirror, wearing a black pullover which was five size bigger and beige comfy pants and you wondered how you have eventually morphed into the boys' dressing style. Not only that, you were almost a pro gamer now, all thanks to Tae and Kookie.

It's been three months since you have know that the man behind the mask was none other than Min Yoongi and BTS has welcomed you in their family. A lot of things have happened over this time. Starting with the fact that Yoongi has got way busier than before, so his visits to the store has reduced a lot. Even though it isn't a big deal because you eventually get to spent the weekends with him, sometimes you would go to the cottage, but mostly he takes you to his dorm so that you get to meet everyone else. Hobi would get very mad at you when you wouldn't showed up on any weekend. Even if they have very tight schedules, they would still make out time for you and when they really couldn't Jin would insist the crew so that they will let you stick around during the dance practices. So, not to be mentioned, weekends are your favorites.

One of the most memorable day remains the one when you were invited to Jimin's birthday. You gave him the painting you made of the group, as a birthday gift . As soon as he saw it, he pulled you into a tight hug. He was so happy and touched that he even got it framed and have hung it in his room.

You were lost in your thoughts, recollecting your favorite moments when Yoongi spoke,

" Why do I feel like you like other members more than me ?"
Jealously was a secret treat of Yoongi, which was evidently blended in his playful tone.

You darted your gaze at him and rolled your eyes but then decided to tease him a bit more.

" Well I think that's somehow true."
you replied with a wink and a smirk of your face.

With a rough jolt, the car stopped as he pulled the brake. He turned to look at you, his eyes filled with fiery anger.

" Whenever you have to choose between me or someone else, you need to always choose me."

" But doesn't the soft words made you cringe ?"
you said while making an innocent face, well aware how much it will make him fluster.

He didn't say a word but his doe eyes kept staring at you. His lips were slightly pouted and his cheeks were burning red. You couldn't help but admire how cute an Angry Yoongi looked. You leaned forward to give a sweet peek on his cheek and said,

" I'll always choose you baby. You are the apple of my eye, pearl of my heart."
you giggled.

" Aishhhh"
he cried in embarrassment and started the engine again.

An hour long ride was filled with you two's bickering and laughter

An hour long ride was filled with you two's bickering and laughter. When you reached in front of your dorm, it was pretty late. Yoongi insisted that you go up till your room and wave at him, he will leave after that but you protested.

" It's okay. I can go uptil my dorm atleast. I am not a kid. You leave, you have a lot of work tomorrow."

" But Y/N..."

" Aishhh.. No more talks. Get going. Bye "

You turned around and started walking towards the building before he could say anything more. It was pretty late than usual and there was an eerie silence at that time of the night. You were humming a song to keep you distracted but a shrill dry voice stopped you midway.

" You weren't supposed to be happy."

You turned around, highly offended by the words and the color of your face vanished. A cold chill ran up till your spine and your whole body was frozen. With great difficulty you gulped and stammered,

" Yon..Yong-joon ?"