32. Bad Boy

NOTE :
This chapter is kinda smut-ish. Skip if you're a kid or your bias isn't Min Yoongi. ( Who am I kidding ! I know you are gonna read it anyway. 😆 )

__________________

With your face buried in his chest and his strong arms holding you tightly, you felt like you were at home. You would have cried till the last drop of tear in your eyes but Yoongi softly whispered in your ears,

" Y/N, we have got a situation here. "

You wiped your face over his t-shirt before looking at him. Then with a stuffed nose and a whinny voice you asked,

" What ? "

" I think my t-shirt is already saturated by now, can we go inside my room ? So that I can change into a new t-shirt and then you can wipe your face on it again ?"

"Aisshhhhh" , slipped out of your lips with a small laugh.

You slapped his arm while he had a smirk on his face, making him look breathtakingly handsome.
Then, the very next moment he lifted you up in his arms and headed inside his room. You were simply dumbfounded with the incredible strength he has, lifting you up with almost no efforts. Even though it wasn't the first time he was doing it, but the first time when you were still in your senses.

He walked upto his bed, put you down softly over it, as if you were something very fragile and delicate. Then he walked up to the door to close it and the thing that happened next stole away your breathe.

Yoongi pulled out his tear soaked t-shirt, making his bare back visible to you as he was still facing the door. He turned around and the sight of his shirtless body got you awestruck. Is this how perfection looks like ? Every muscle of his body looked perfectly carved and his skin silkier than silk itself. Then his eyes caught you gazing at him and drooling over it.

" Hey ! What are you looking at ?"

His raspy voice had a little laugh infused in it when he asked that.

" Something that's mine."

Your reply sprouted out of your lips like you were waiting all this long to say those words.

The next thing you knew is that his pair of lips very pressed over yours. His soft lips made its way in and out your mouth as you gave him the full access of it. He rolled his tongue over your lips sending waves of electric current throughout your body. You wrapped your hands around his back, your nails softly digging on his skin. He groaned a bit as his lips moved from your lips to your neck. He sucked on the skin under your jawline, making your body tribble in his arms. He would bite you softly but then glide his tongue over the place before shifting to another sensitive spot. He lifted his head to gaze into your eyes after leaving some purplish black bruises over your neck.

He softly caressed them with his fingers, then his lips came close to your ears and he whispered,

" You taste so good."

His words sent a new wave of rushing adrenaline in your veins. You glided your fingers in his hair, pulling him back slowly. You gazed at his deep black eyes, the passion in them made your heart pound ever more. You pulled his face even closer to your face, not move your gaze from his eyes. You swiftly glided your tongue over lips and you felt him fluster a bit.

" Then let me give you a feast "

You whispered before colliding your lips over his. You rolled your tongue in his mouth, gliding it inside. He kissed you back hungrily, while his hands moved down to rest on your hips. He gave you a little pull, making your body crash over his with a thud. Both of your bodies were burning in heat and were wet in sweat.

He tightly gripped the hem of your pullover and pulling it out of your body, leaving you only in your bra. He looked at the little black laced fabric left on your body and gasped sharply. He pushed you down on the bed, making you lay flat over it. He was standing on his knees, placed on both side of your hip. His eyes admiring every inch of your body.

The room had no other source of light other than the flashing blue and red of different electronic equipments of his room. The spark of them slightly falling over his face, making his facial features look sharp as a knife, sweat dripping of his chin. His eyes had the fire of desire and passion, his gaze moving all over your body. He rolled his tongue from one end of his lip to other and said in his intoxicatingly raspy voice,

 He rolled his tongue from one end of his lip to other and said in his intoxicatingly raspy voice,

" Babe ?"

" Yeah ?" you replied.

" Say my name."
A wild smirk spread over his face as soon as he said that.

You were panting heavily but you had to follow his command. In a muffled voice you cried his name slowly,

" Yoongi "

He inhaled sharply and his head fall back a little, as if some drug hit him high. Then he bent over you, his face so close to your face that you could feel his breath on your skin.

" And what am I ?" he whispered.

An evil grin was on your face while you were biting your lower lip , You placed your arms around his neck and said,

" A Baby Boy "

" No. YOUR Bad Boy."

He said, while lips mades it way to yours and his hands went down to unbutton your jeans. You did the same for him. After he was done, he glided back and planted a kiss on your navel and kept moving down. Your body was shivering with pleasure already but when his fingers touched the soft fabric of your panties a soft moan escaped your lips. Soon it turned louder as his fingers made its way inside. The warmth he felt there could be equal to a burning furnace, making him groan in satisfaction. Every inch of your body was screaming with pleasure and the only thing you wanted was to feel him inside you.

He readily accepted the demand of your body and soon his body collided inside yours. As both of your bodies synced in the motion, you felt like you were over the clouds. Your body has never know how this paradise would have felt like until it gave access to his. His body accelerated the pace and your moans grew louder and wilder, soon to be stopped as you reached the peak of bodily pleasure. Both your and his body hit the orgasm at the same time, washing your body with extreme satisfaction.

He swiftly glided to your side, panting heavily, he gave a peck on your lips and soon gave in to his sweet gummy smile. You turned to his side and wrapped your arm around him.

" So ? When is my bad boy transforming back into good boy ?" you asked, smiling ear to ear.

" Right now."

he replied before planting a sweet kiss over your forehead and pull you in his embrace.