34. My Girl

You were in between a dreadful fight with Jungkook about who gets to drink the last bottle of banana milk when you noticed Yoongi and Namjoon walking into the hall. Both of them were dressed up, indicating that they went to some place early morning.

Yoongi was wearing his regular blacks with a baseball cap but had put up a nerdy round reading glass over his nose making him look so dangerously handsome. Oh damn god , how hard you had to fight your desire to eat up his face right then.

But you had to put your wildly erotic desires on hold as Namjoon called up everyone to talk, his expression telling that it was no good news

But you had to put your wildly erotic desires on hold as Namjoon called up everyone to talk, his expression telling that it was no good news. In a minute, you and all the seven members gathered up and stuffed yourselves on the two couches.

Yoongi bumped on your side and took your hand and gently tucked it around his. Before knowing him personally your always thought he would be one of those who were likely to show no PDA but he was quite the opposite. His love or anger, all that he had would reach you directly, no matter if there were room full of people or not. You would have playfully slipped out your hand if only he didn't have this tensed look on his face, which was making your palms sweat in nervousness.

" Bang PD, Namjoon and I went to meet our lawyer."
he whispered in your ears, sensing your stress. But that rather added up to your worries. What was going on ? And how serious it was ? All of which was soon answered by Namjoon.

" Boys, you all know that the rumors against Suga hyung are becoming concerningly absurd over the period of them. We both have been attending numerous meetings with the company and today morning we had took a decision which might be a bit baffling for all of us and specifically you, Y/N."

Namjoon gazed right at you after saying your name to find you sweating and panicking. He tried to comfort you with his smile but it barely helped. All the other members looked concerned as well which made you feel even worse. Sensing the increased tension of the room, Namjoon decided to elaborate the matter.

" Like always, we have decided to be honest to our audience. The rumors are badly affecting our relationship with ARMY as they feel like they aren't given any clarification from our end and I believe they deserve one."

To this everyone nodded in approval but you were still in oblivion that what exactly Namjoon was intending to do. He then looked at Yoongi, indicating him to tell you about it.

" We are thinking of doing a broadcast, narrating my part of the story."

Your eyes widened and you flinched instantly.

" Am.. Am I supposed to be a part of it ?"
you stumbled upon your words as you exasperated.

" Well, you don't need to be physically present but we will need you to give it in written that I was not under the influence of drug and was rather trying to help you, not hurt or ab.. abuse you."

His face grew darker and he instantly bent his head to look down, staring at his shoes, unable to look into your eyes. An instant wave of guilt hit you on your face for being so dramatic about the broadcast thing. In the first place, it is never to be forgotten that he and all the boys had to go through all of this because of you but no one was complaining. Rather they were more concerned about you throughout and when you had to do your part all you did was fluster ?

You gave Yoongi a little tug on his arm to make him look at you and said,

" Hey ! Don't even say that alright. You were trying to protect me then and that video just portrays you in all wrong ways while you had all good intentions."

Yoongi faked a smile after listening to all of and it wasn't making you feel good at all. You were silently cursing yourself for not being able to make him feel any better and that was simply killing you. But you knew what might help, even it was very embarrassing to be acted upon in front of everyone but that was your only resort.

" That motherfucker Yong-joon is a pathetic sadist psycho with whom I tried to be good but that skunk definitely doesn't deserve it. I am so glad that you beat the shit out of that bastard. I didn't realize it then but he deserved it. And you shouldn't be facing any of this because of that piece of shit. I'll write up a whole report against that dickhead. Chunk it, I'll talk about it in a press conference if needed. Okay ? OKAY ?"

By the time you finished talking, you were panting heavily. Never had you cursed so much in a single minute in all your entire life but when you saw a smirk cracking at the corner of Yoongi's lips, you knew it was worth it. You slightly turned your head to look at the eldest member and whispered without any words,

" Sorry for the language oppa."
making puppy eyes at him. He rather seemed to enjoy that drama.

" Wohoo... Calm down Y/N. That much won't be necessary. The lawyer will be here within an hour, you'll just need to tell him all that happened that day and may be sign a few papers."
remarked Namjoon. After that he insisted everyone to go back to their work and everyone headed towards their rooms, when Yoongi held your hand taking you towards his.

He shut the door with a bang and the very next moment you were pinned to the wall. He was leaning over you, looking deep into your eyes, his gaze reaching up to your soul. He had an evil grin on his face, then he lightly bite his lower lips and said,

" I didn't know I was capable of liking you anymore until you cursed like that. Damn babe ! That was freaking hot. "

You chuckled while he grabbed your waist and pulled you even closer. His lips crashed over yours, resulting into a furiously hungry kiss. When he pulled out, he was panting heavily and in a dangerously intoxicating voice, he whispered in your ears,

" You are made for me Y/N. You are MY GIRL."