22. "You Know BTS ?"

" Namjoonahhh !"
his voice was a strange mixture of disgust, anger and laughter as he cried out his name.

You settled on the bed and dragged the pillow over your lap. Waiting patiently for him to end the call.

" Yes... I slept a bit... Haa... Okay... I'll bring her with me."
His expression soon changed while talking, moreover, he sounded quite excited while ending the call and slipping his mobile back in his pocket.

His eyes turned towards you and a sweet smile made its way to his face. He sat down in front of you and brushed his fingers softly over your hair. His face had a blissful expression that made his skin look even more radiant, never had you see someone more gorgeous than the man who was sitting in front of you.

" Will you come with me ? There are people who are excited to meet you. "
his voice was raspy enough to make you do anything and everything he asked for.
Yet curiosity soon made it's way to your head and you asked,

" Who all ?"

" You know BTS ?"
He asked with a playful grin over his face.

An awkward laugh came out of your mouth as soon as you heard him say that. The next thing in your mind was how do you even react to it ? What do you do when you meet BTS ? Your palms started getting sweaty and you nervously nibbled on your lips.

He soon realized what was going in your head and his hand reached up to your chin to move up your face and make you look into his eyes. While you looked at those eyes, your heart felt lighter.

" Hey. I know it's a bit difficult for you to grasp it all in a day. If it's making you uncomfortable then we can do that on some other day."
he assured you, while creasing your cheeks with his fingers.

" No. No no. It's just that I have always wanted to meet them but I never thought that it would be this way. I don't know how to react in front of them. What if I make a fool of myself ?"
you questioned him, as if he was the only one who knew all the answers.

" Y/N. You have to stop worrying. We might be popular and all but we are human.
They are my brothers and simply want to meet my girlfriend. Just like anyone else's family might wanted to. That's all."

You nodded lightly, feeling much like your normal self now. His words had the magical power of making you feel better in any situation whatsoever. But then two words rang in the back of your mind once again. Did he say "my girlfriend" ? For real ? You couldn't make yourself believe what he just said or may be those two words were capable of making you feel like the earth flipped upside down and you wanted to listen to them again. You were gazing in his eyes, little tear drops finding their way out.

" Am I your girlfriend ?"

" I am so sorry I didn't ask for your permission before saying that."
his eyes grew more compassionate as he said those words. He cupped your face with both of his hands, his dark black orbs were gazing at you.

" Y/N, Will you be my girlfriend ?"
he asked in his intoxicatingly raspy voice.

Drop of tears that were glittering in your eyes, finally found their escape and streamed down your cheeks. He wiped them gently with his thumb and planted a soft kiss on your forehead. You tried to open your mouth but words failed you. You have never felt something like this before, your heart was so full, hundreds of butterflies in your stomach, making you feel a thousand emotions in one go. Finding your eyes' inability to control the down pouring of the tears, he pulled you in his arms, wrapping his strong arms firmly around your body. You buried your face in his chest, weeping happy tears and murmured slowly,

" You are mine ?"

He brought his lips close to your ears and whispered softly,

" Only yours."
and gave a little peek on your cheek.

After 15 minutes you had changed into a lavender pullover and a skinny pair of jeans. You didn't want to be extra and try your best to be your normal self. The last thing that you wanted is to get awkward and absurd in front of them.

You got into the car with him and within 15 minutes, you realized that he was driving you to the cottage in the soop. Even though you were trying to relax and not freak out in every other second, your heart was pumping way too fast and your lower lip was hurting because of your continuous nibbling.

He looked at you once, while you were quietly freaking out in your head and blinking every microsecond. He took your hand in his and gave you the warmest smile. His capability of just being there and making all your worries flow down your head was magical. After all, he was the same man with or without his mask on and that was unimaginably comforting. He made sure to make you feel that nothing has changed even after you got to know that he was one of the world's most popular person with millions of fans going crazy for him. You have loved him as a fan, you have felt the happiest while being with him without knowing who he was and now when all those feelings are intermixed, it's different altogether but it's beautiful.

After all the efforts he made to let you get hold of the situation and normalize him and his brothers, you simply couldn't let him down. You built up all your mental strength and self confidence, preparing to meet the people who mattered to him the most. Within another ten minutes, he pulled the car in front of the same big wall like before. He held your hand tightly and said,

" Ready to meet them ?"

You flickered the strand of hair that was falling over your face and said with a wide grin on your face,

" I was born ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Hey guys !

First of all, thank you so much for 1.5k reads. I can't even express in words how happy and grateful I am for the love and support.

Also, this chapter has a whirlpool of hundred of feelings. I hope you all are liking the story.

Do tell me your views.

Boraeh. 💜