24. Bonds

****YOONGI'S POV****

"Welcome to the family Y/N."

When hyung said that to her, everyone had a welcoming smile on their faces. Even though she tried to act relaxed, I saw her fist tighten and her eyes glitter. Not that she was a pro at hiding her feeling but being the one who could she through her, I am sure she was delighted. And it would be pure injustice if I don't agree that I too felt my heart skip a beat.

Everyone was aware that I was seeing Y/N since quite sometime now. It was definitely Taeyhung who nagged till the very extend that I spilled the beans. They all knew and have always looked forward to meet her but least did I expected them to make her feel like home on the very first day. But the one who surprised me the most is Jungkook. He was not very good around someone new, specifically if that person is a girl but to my amazement, he seemed to bond with her affably. I am not really great when it comes to expressing my feeling but I wish they all know how happy and grateful I am.

After all our bellies were full, I insisted that everyone should get some rest. We had a hectic week in Japan and then they did all the arrangements for Y/N, I bet they all were exhausted. Everyone readily agreed to my suggestion and headed towards their rooms and I held her hand to guide her to mine.

As soon as we sat down and she was about to say something, there was someone knocking on the door.

" Hyung ! Hyung ! "

" Taeyhung-aa... Go get some sleep."
I knew that this kid was upto no good.

" Hyung, it's important. Let me in."

" What ? Get inside and say."

Tae came hopping inside the room, his glittering eyes and baby smile making me well aware that something's cooking in his head. He gazed at us both with a smirk on his face then licked his lips and said,

" Hyung whom do you like more ? Me or Y/N ?"
continuously giggling while asking.

" Y/N. Go now."

His expression changed, he was trying to look hurt but his puppy eyes and pouted lips made him look even cuter. He turned towards Y/N and asked the next question to her.

" Whom you like more Y/N ? Me or Suga Hyung ?"
looking at her hopefully.

" Of course you Taetae."
she replied with an affectionate smile on her face and extended her hand towards his head. He bent a bit, giving her access to ruffle his hair.

I can't help but adore how well she has bonded with the maknaes of the group.

Taehyung left after telling him to leave for the twentieth time. And finally Y/N and I had some time to be with ourselves, alone. I looked at her, only to see her gazing at me adorably. She lifted her hand and placed it on my cheek, an instant flow of static current traced down in my skin by her touch.

" Yoongi "

She was finally calling me by my name. The sense of relief that I felt, knowing that I didn't need to keep any secrets from her anymore, made my heart pound. I was breathing heavily but made myself speak,

" Yes ?"

" Even if I say thank you a million times, it would be way too less. I have been a fangirl, have imagined to see you all at a concert or meet you at a fan signing event but what just happened today was even beyond my own imagination. "

She stopped to wipe the little sparkling teardrop at the corner of her eye, I held her hand firmly and she continued to speak.

" Tae and JK made me feel like a friend they have known for years, Jimin never let me pick up anything from the hot pans, he served everything to me by himself. You know, Hobi even took me for a walk by the lake and told me that he was so happy for us and would like to meet me more often. Namjoon even said he will lend me all his favorite books and Jin ! You know what he said while we all were eating ?"

" Yes I know."
I assured her. Meanwhile her face was flooding with streams of warm tears. I cupped her face between my hands and gave her a kiss on forehead.

She looked up into my eyes, her dark brown orbs making my heart melt. Her cheeks had a darker tint of pink, her lips were moist with the tears. I leaned forward and placed my lips over hers. A salty taste of her tears on those soft lips somehow make me kiss her with much more passion. She had her eyes closed but I couldn't help but look at her and admire the closeness between us.

Soon her fingers found their way up, firmly griping my hair and I swiftly pulled her over me, making us both fall over the bed with a thud. She slowly pulled out of the kiss and kept her head on my chest, her arms wrapped around me. I could feel her loud exhalation and creased her hair softly. At that moment, lying down with her in my arms, felt like the most ethereally beautiful thing that could ever exist.

All these feelings were new to me, never have I felt such warmth in my heart. I wanted the time to freeze at that moment and hold her close like this forever. While I kept admiring the beauty of the moment, I felt her breath getting denser and her body calming down.

She was asleep in my arms, in a deep sound sleep. She was definitely exhausted after all that happened today , starting from her wild sobbing thinking that I am dead which at that time made me laugh a bit, till this very moment it had been a really fulfilling day for her. When she made a sweet childish murmur in her sleep, a satisfying smile came up till my lips and I closed my eyes, giving in to the serendipity of that beautiful moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Hey Guys ! How are you all doing ?

I thought of giving a hint of what's going inside Yoongi's head as well, with a pinch of salt of soft Taegi moments. 😉

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Boraeh 💜