23. Family

You hopped out of the car and landed on the green grass, Yoongi came up to you, held your hand firmly and walked you towards the cottage. When stepped into the huge area in front of the cottage, you saw a big table was arranged with some chairs, underneath a tent. Huge bulb trails along the side, a barbeque was set up side by and someone was standing in front of, his back towards you. He was wearing black and white stripe t-shirt with a black trousers and his silky black hair were ruffling in the soft wind.

" Jiminaah " , called out Yoongi.

He turned towards you both and a beautiful angelic smile appeared on his face. He came rushing towards you and then stood in front of you, his little eyes were almost invisible because of his cute stretched up smile. He place his hand on your arm and said,

" You are so lovely Y/N. I am so glad that I finally got to meet you."
giving a gentle squeeze on your arm.

A soft laugh escaped your mouth.

" Says the man who is a human form of an angel."
you said while tilting your head a bit, in admiration of his charm. He giggled at your comment and turned around to call others, screaming out their names loudly.

Namjoon and Hobi walked out of the door within a few seconds, both of them beaming gorgeous smiles on their face. Hobi came stumbling across the yard and extended his hands in your direction. You held them softly,

" Finally you are here. I have been waiting to meet you. And girl, you are so pretty. "
his smile got even sweeter as he showered you with compliments.

" Not just that, I have heard that you are a scholar. Am I right ?"
Namjoon questioned, very sure of the fact he just highlighted.

You felt a bit shy and were about to politely deny but before you could speak, Yoongi squeezed your hand and pulled you close towards him,

" How can she not be, she is Genius' girlfriend. "
his eyebrows curved up and a satisfying smile on his face. Making you a blush and turning your cheeks warm and pink. You were soaked in the warmth they all were showing, you haven't felt this homely and affectionate since you left home.

" Hyung !" a voice came floating from some distance.

It was Jungkook. He was peeping out of the door, his hand held up indicating us to come in. We all happily followed in. When you walked in, your eyes widened and pupils dilated. The room was decorated with balloons with smiley emojis, not very professional but in a beautiful way. You inhaled a huge lump of air, unable to believe what all the boys had done for you.

Taehyung came running towards you, with a party hat in his hand. With a mesmerizing grin on his face, he settled it over you head and went up to Yoongi to make him wear one. For over he tried to protest and said,

" Why !!?"
he was halfway irritated and halfway laughing.

" Because I made them. You will have to wear them."
replied Taeyhung.

" Fine."

So it was a proven fact that Yoongi can actually never say no to Tae. Meanwhile, watching Taeyhung taking the credits, Jungkook felt the urgency to talk,

" And I made the balloon arch !"
he said, waiting for some appreciation.

" It's beautiful."
you replied immediately. He giggled like a baby.

After Taehyung was done making everyone wear the hats, finally turned towards you and said,

" It's good to see you again Y/N."

" Again ?"
before you could reply, Yoongi caught the word and looked suspiciously at you and him.

Your glaze dodging between his and Tae's eyes. An awkwardly suspicious air filling in the room. Tae looked well aware that he was pretty doomed but tried to force a fake smile. You opened your mouth to talk, but you mind failed you to come up with some random excuse. You gulped nervously and eyed Tae, unable to come up with something.

" Y/N. Please kiss him right away and make him forget what I just said."
he said with puppy eyes.

You couldn't help but busted into laughter, in which everyone joined in making Yoongi give up on his question.

Amid all of this you almost forgot that Jin was nowhere to be found, who walked in the door after ten minutes only to find everyone wearing party hats, laughing and chatting. His signature chaotic surprised look came over his face and he gave a weird scream, making all of us jolt.

" How dare you all start the party without me ! I was out fishing for you all and you did this to me." he flustered.

" How many have you got Hyung ?"
asked Namjoon with a serious face.

" None "
Jin replied with a straight face.

And everyone bust into laughter which he eventually joined in.

You all played some random games together for some time, after which everyone started feeling hungry. Jin and Yoongi were given the task of cooking, while Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi will arrange the table. You, Jungkook and Taeyhung were just asked to sit down and not make any mess.

Three of you decided to play Overwatch. Even though your gaming skills were nobbish but you never have had so much fun as you had with both of them. They made you feel like they were your childhood friends, laughing and fighting over a game. After sometime Jin came in and informed that the food was ready.

Jungkook suggested that you three should do a race up till the table, whoever wins will get to sit beside Yoongi. Undoubtable you would lose that to them, it was impossible to win with the level of athletics they both had, specifically Jungkook. Still you couldn't say no and being the sweetheart they were, the purposely let you win.

The food was absolutely delicious. Your man was a remarkable cook and there was no doubt about it. You were happily eating your kimchi fried rice when Jin came up to you, holding a nice pork piece between his chopsticks.

" Taste this. I cooked it so well."
he said, while feeding you with his own hands. And honestly, it was mouthwateringly delicious. Your nodded your head to confirm that he was right. After which he smiled and said,

" Welcome to the family Y/N"