28. Need

" Hello Namjoon. Benny called me to inform about a video that has gone viral over twitter, Yoongi is there in it ! Someone made a video.. It is on internet.. What do I do now ? How do we deal with it..?? I messed up ! It's all over twitter..12 million people has seen it already"
you kept on blabbering without even stopping to breath.

" Y/N. Y/N ! Calm down. Please calm down. I know what had happen. The company knows and we are discussing how we are doing to deal with it alright. But you need to relax right now."

He tried to sound very calm and composed but the tension in his voice was clearly reflected. You were a crying mess by that time, sobbing and punching the wall in front of you.

" But first things' first, I'll send someone to get you here. I don't want you to be alone in this situation."

" I'll go and bring her."
you heard Jin speaking from a distance.

Within next ten minutes, there was knock on the door. You peeped from the door's eye hole to see Jin's tall figure waiting outside impatiently. You opened the door and immediately after looking at him, fresh streams of tears started flooding over your face which already had stains of dried tears.

" Oppa.."
that's all you managed to speak before collapsing in his arms.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Jin sitting by the side of the bed, holding your hand firmly. His stressed look became a little relaxed after seeing that you have woke up and were looking at him.

" You need to stop worrying Y/N. Trust your oppa when he says that everything will be fine. You can't let it get you this bad."

Words failed you like always, you wanted to cry out again but as Jin said, you can't let it get you and the tears were not really helping.

He drove you to their house and when you walked inside you saw everyone was sitting together, discussing something. Jin walked uptil them and sat down, soon getting involved in the conversation.

You stood there, at a distance, never have you felt the air to be so dense when you were around them

You stood there, at a distance, never have you felt the air to be so dense when you were around them. It was always warm and cozy, this time it was tense and stiff. A sense of guilt started penetrating your head, this was all because of you. It was all your fault.

You stood there, looking at the floor, unable to move or even look at them all when you heard Yoongi speak.

" What is she doing here ?"
his voice hoarse and dry.

" She needs to be here. We can't let her be alon.."
before Namjoon could complete, Yoongi snapped.

" She doesn't need us. She can handle it herself. She is in no need of our care or protection."

Your heart was crushed, tied up in a knot. Never in these three months, he had spoken to you in that tone. He was spitting fire and it was burning every bit of your heart.

" Whether she is in a need or not, she is family. She will be here. We need her to be with us."
Hobi's words were enough to push down the pool of tears from your eyes.

" If she doesn't need us, why do we even need her ?"
Yoongi exclaimed before getting up and storming out of the hall.

" Hyung !"

Taehyung cried. He ran to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, giving you support to stand. If not for him, you would have collapsed on the floor. Your heart was beating with great difficulty and pain. It felt like the world was going upside down. Everything around you felt dark and blur. Tears had already made your vision foggy. You were trying your best to get hold of your senses but failing miserably.

Taehyung needed to drag you to the couch, while he whispered in your ears,

" He is just a bit mad at you Y/N. It won't stay for long."

When you sat on the couch, Taehyung still had his arm wrapped around you, Jungkook looked into eyes and made a cute funny face to make you laugh. It worked.

For the next one hour, the discussion continued where Namjoon explained to everyone that how the cyber cell is going to work and track down the original IP of the user who uploaded the video, how the company is gonna contact him/her, and the proce...

For the next one hour, the discussion continued where Namjoon explained to everyone that how the cyber cell is going to work and track down the original IP of the user who uploaded the video, how the company is gonna contact him/her, and the process after that. He calmly answered numerous calls and parallelly told everyone how they will have to deal with the matter themselves.

Within those few minutes, you got multiple reasons to respect and admire Namjoon even more as the leader. Even though you couldn't stop blaming yourself for what they all need to go through because of you, but after seeing him, you had the faith that things will get better.

After the discussion was over he looked at you and in that very moment you knew whatever he is going to say is tremendously serious.

" Y/N. There are three things that I am expecting from you."

He was dead serious and all you could do was just nod, then he continued,

" Firstly, all of this is very new to you so I expect you to tell us anything and everything that ever bothers you, specifically regarding this matter.

Secondly, you need to know that Yoongi hyung is just mad at you. No matter how he shows, he can never dislike you or intend to hurt you.

And lastly, the most important thing is, don't you dare to blame yourself for any of this. Whatever happened, wasn't supposed to happen but it did and we all will deal with it together. Alright ?"

Before anyone could say anything else, you rushed towards him and hugged him tightly, burying your face in his chest, sobbing softly. He gently pats the back of your head, the way one does to make a child stop crying. Then he softly whispered,

" We all need each other to get through this. Remember, we are together bulletproof."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N :

Hey Guys !! How are you all doing ? Just wanted to tell that we are almost reaching the end of "The Secret Job".

I hope you all will like it till the end ❤️

Boraeh 💜