IMPORTANT MUST READ

by the time i am writing this, i have yet to finish editing the chapters and yet to publish them.

however, i realize that i have to say this.

i am so thankful to all of you for sticking with this book, despite its many, MANY flaws.

this was the first book i ever wrote on wattpad and the book that started my writing 'career'.

i never expected anyone to like my work, but when all of the positive comments came in, i felt like i was on cloud 9.

you guys are the reason why i am here where i am today, i couldn't have done anything without your guys' support.

but i hate to say that i am discontinuing this book.

while i still find creepypasta fascinating, i no longer have the desire to continue this book.

[present: i noticed that evening having to revise all of my old chapters had drained me and felt like a burden, but i had told myself that i would leave you all with the best i could provide, so i hope you enjoy the chapters]

i had so many plans but i was not able to make it through.

i started this book thinking that i was an expert on creepypasta after watching a few videos; however, as time went on i realized that i am far from that.
i tried to be true to the characters in these edited chapters, and i promise i have done more research !

no words can express how sorry i am for disappointing you all. i just want to try and move forward with books that i actually enjoy writing.

i felt as though if i kept writing this book, my writing would've gotten boring and sloppy because i do not enjoy writing about this topic anymore.

and for the ones that have been here since the beginning, thank you.

i love you all so much ! take care, drink water, wear your mask, and eat good !

goodbye.