You Have Your Period

Jeff & Liu

When you start your period, you don't want to talk to anybody. No matter how close they were to you, you'd snap at them if they even tried to make conversation.

Which gave you the nickname of 'Death Wish' since you tend to snap at your boss, Slenderman, when you are on your monthly.

So, it was no surprise for the other creepypastas to enter the mansion to see you yelling at Slender. However, it seems as though today was 10x worse because you raised your hand, ready to slap the creature before he caught your arm with one of his tentacles.

"Fuck you, you mannequin looking bitch!" You screamed, causing all the other creepypastas to wince.

"We'll, it was nice having a sister while it lasted." Jeff shrugged before walking around you two to go to his room and sleep. Liu shook his head, wanting to stay in case he needed to protect you if this situation goes even more south.

"Haha, your sister's done it now." Ben chuckled before going to his little tv to play a game.

To be honest, all the creepypastas went on with their day like normal despite your furious shouting.

Ticci Toby

"A... are you okay, (Y/n)?" Toby asked as he saw the blood that had accidentally leaked through your shorts onto your bed. You looked back at him before following his gaze to see the blood on your clean sheets.

"Damnit." You sighed, pulling off the covers to wash them. Then out of the blue, Toby could be heard shouting.

"Why the h.. hell did you have t.. to ruin your s... sheets? You just ruin e... everything don't y... you?" You flinched as his voice resonated throughout your house, you were honestly getting tired of this bullshit.

It was an accident and yet he still couldn't comprehend that, sure it wasn't his fault entirely, since he couldn't  control his emotions, but it was exhausting.

You heard him stomping towards your location(the laundry room), which caused you to sigh again.
He's about to blow up on you.

"Answer m... me, you little b... bitch!" He shouted as he entered the room, standing in front of your slouching figure.

"Shut the fuck up, Toby," you mumbled before throwing your sheets into the washer, pressing the start button afterwards.

You decided to pay not attention to your fuming brother until he had yanked your hair, "aagh!"

As you tried to break loose from his grip, it seemed as if a light switch went off in his head as he released your hair and hugged you tightly.

"I... I'm sorry (Y/n)."

Eyeless Jack

To be honest, you went on with your day like normal. Fortunately for you, you didn't get cramps while being on your period. So, the only thing you had to worry about was the blood leaking through your underwear.

"Hey, (Y/n)." Ben said, looking at you who was currently in the kitchen, rummaging through the various cabinets.

"Hm," You hummed, not looking at the boy as you reached for a box of crackers, "wanna play a game with me?"

You took a bite out of the cracker before looking at the boy with a bored expression,"you always cheat."

"No I don't. You just suck ass."

"Okay, Ben." You sighed before walking away from the short male, not caring that he was glaring daggers into your head.

The only thing you could hear was him mumbling curses towards you as you walked to your private room in hopes of having a relaxing day, just eating some crackers while watching some tv.