They Save You

Jeff & Liu

After Jeff had figured out who had taken you away, he didn't waste anytime to head back and inform Liu about his findings. Of course, he was as pissed as Jeff after finding out that someone you trusted has harmed your sister.

TIME SKIP

They had found out where you were located thanks to the other creepypastas, and quickly headed over to retrieve you.

By now, you were all bruised and bloody, even having an eye popped out of its socket due to the brutal beatings.
[spoiler: like glen from the walking dead]

No matter the amount of pain coursing through you, you couldn't seem to cry, because you knew your brothers would come and save you. You believed and trusted them.

You were then cut out of your thoughts by an explosion. You snapped your head towards the broken door to see both of your brothers, pissed.

This didn't stop a smile from creeping onto your face as all the tears you had bottled up, fell down.

"What the fuck do you guys think you're doing?" Jeff shouted at the four brothers, not caring that one of them was his boss.

'Why are you defending this traitor?' Slender man asked your brothers, allowing you to hear as well.

"What do you mean traitor?" Liu questioned, stepping up to speak directly to Slender, glancing at you every once in awhile.

'She has given our enemy exclusive information.' Slender responded, unaware that Liu was using all of these question to distract the four brothers while Jeff was untying you.

"You look like shit." Jeff whispered as he turned around to give you a piggyback. You only smiled in response, tying a piece of clothes around your head to protect your eye.

Liu had now asked Slenderman seven questions before he realized that Jeff had fully got you. He began to slowly back away from his boss as Jeff walked towards his brother while you only relaxed.

Of course, Slenderman isn't that dumb as he had surprisingly noticed that Jeff was retrieving you, but he didn't stop it as he was still curious about the whole situation.

'You are gonna disobey me?' He asked your brothers, this made you finally speak up.

"Oh my god! I'm the most loyal bitch you'll ever get! Why the hell would I give our information out?" You shouted, not caring that it was right in your brother's ear.

'Why should I believe you?'

"Have you even seen me? Despite our constant bickering, you know I respect you as my boss. Why would I betray you?" By now you had began to talk normally, showing your boss that you truly meant what you said.

And before Slenderman could say anything else, your brothers began to walk out, carrying you along with them, "see you at the mansion, boss!"

Ticci Toby

It didn't take long for you to blackout after the constant blows to your head. But during this time, Toby had retrieved Smile to see if he could find you. After giving Smile your scent, the dog began to lead Toby to an isolated cabin.

Toby knocked on the door as he heard footsteps wandering around, but no one answered. So, he broke one of the front windows and climbed through, heading shuffling from what he presumed to be downstairs.