When You Get Mad At Them

Jeff & Liu

To say you were furious was an understatement. You were absolutely livid at your brothers.

After what they did to you... you didn't know if you'd ever be able to trust them again. You were their baby sister, they were meant to protect you from any harm.

So, WHY THE HELL DID THEY LEAVE YOU BEHIND?

You panted, out of breath as you and your older brothers ran from the police. Due to Sully's little slip-up, the cops were able to be informed of your whereabouts.

Now, you and your older brothers were running for your lives: jumping over the various of branches on the ground.

Then, you tripped.

While most would believe that you tripped over one of the many branches: you knew the truth. Just as you had caught up to Sully, he tripped you. He tripped you, just to save his and Jeff's asses.

The only words he said were, "good luck, bitch."

What kind of bullshit was that? Surely, this wasn't the only way? No. There were many other ways to avoid getting caught; he chose the one that would cause his sister to gain trust issues. Not only that, but you also began to doubt your self worth.

'Am I really only good as a sacrifice?'

Present time, you are now sitting in a cold, dirty jail cell. Waiting patiently to get out, you noticed a sleeping security officer. Another thing that had caught your eye was the pair of keys hanging on the wall beside your cell.

'What an idiot.' You thought as a smirk creeped up on your face, planning out your escape.

Then, you took action.

"Um... excuse me, sir?" You called out, just loud enough to wake the sleeping man.

"Huh? Oh, yes?" He said after shooting up from his spot on the chair.

"Do you think I could get a snack or something? I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday morning." You pouted while holding onto your stomach; on cue, your stomach grumbled.

The officer tried to contain his laughter as he nodded his head, "I'll see if I can get you something."

After you made sure he was no longer nearby, you reached as far as you could to grab ahold of the keys that sealed your freedom.

You stretched as you opened your cell door, however, you were now faced with another obstacle.

How would you get out of the building?

——Time Skip——

Here you sat on one of the 3 sofas located in your shared living room.

Many things were running through your head as you waited for your brothers to arrive. It had already been 2 hours.

As the time passed you began to give your brothers the benefit of the doubt. They loved you. Right?
Just as you were about to let them off the hook and head to your bedroom, Jeff and Liu walked through the door.

Suddenly, all the anger that had been tamed went loose upon seeing its prey.

"You fuckers! How could you do that to me?" You growled while looking up to see an expressionless Jeff and an apologetic Liu.

"What'd you expect, for us to not take any chance we got?" Jeff grumbled, his eyes narrowing once he saw a dagger held tightly in your grip.

"Any chance? You fucking sacrificed me to save your cowardly asses!" You shouted, paying no attention to Liu who profusely apologized.