Jason The Toymaker Follow Up

Description

Name: (Y/n) Meyer

Alias: (Y/n) the Doll

Age: 70

Weapon: Anything

Relative(s): Jason the Toymaker (Brother; Alive; 80)

When Someone Hurts You

While out on a midnight stroll, you were unaware that you had caught the intention of a middle-aged man. He had though that you were too beautiful to be true.
[which you are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise, love]

This man just so happened to be an undercover scientist, who would like to do some research on you. And you hadn't realized that he was behind you until you felt something get injected into your neck which quickly caused you to faint.

You had woken up to find yourself chained to a medical table, and the mysterious man inspecting you.

"You have no plastic surgeries, so how did you get to lo—" before the man could finish, a loud explosion went off, breaking the wall of the room.

You looked to your side to see a lot of stuffed and hard toys enter the room. The scientist was creeped out by the toys and tried to runaway until he was caught and tortured bu the cute toys.

You were then able to hear more footsteps only to realize it was your brother, "Jason."

You smiled brightly at your brother as he picked you up, you making sure to wrap your arms around the male. And before the dolls could finish off the scientist, Jason spoke.

"She doesn't need plastic surgery to look beautiful, she is my sister after all."

You Get A Boyfriend

(Takes place when you were younger / highschool years)
You had gotten a new boyfriend by the name of, Damien. And right now, he was about to meet you high-standard brother.

Once Damien had arrived to your house, you had all sat at the dining table, eating the food that was served. There was a comfortable silence around the three of you, until Jason decided to break it.

"You're too hideous to be with my sister." Jason bluntly said, not caring that you were currently glaring at him.

Anybody could see that this was a damn lie, because Damien was actually really nice looking. But that didn't stop your brother from sensing something wrong about the other male at the table.

When You Get Mad At Them

Furious was an understatement. You had overheard your brother talking about making your friend into a wax doll. This friend had stood with you through everything and he knew that, so why?

"What the hell, Jason?" You shouted at the male, shoving him in the process. You couldn't afford to lose them.

Jason only shrugged, not paying attention to your little temper tantrum. This was not a smart move as this made you angrier.

All you could hear in the workshop was your scream of rage towards the male, you didn't care who heard the commotion, all you cared about was setting Jason straight.

"If you ever try to turn my friend into a wax doll again, I'll be sure to destroy every wax doll you have ever created." You threatened him, before stomping out of the workshop. He'd be staying in there for a couple of nights.

When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You

The day Damien made dinner for you was the same day you and Jason were supposed to make new dolls. You hated having to choose, however you still ended up choosing Damien. You could tell your brother was disappointed that you'd choose your boyfriend over family, but soon got over it knowing what to do.