You Have To Go To The Hospital

Jeff & Liu

You were once again, on the run from the cops. You had accidentally gotten caught after slaughtering a family of six.

Now, you are running through the dark forest after being shot a couple of times, but even with all of the pain surging through your body, you refused to surrender. Which, unfortunately, caused you to lose more blood then you should have.

After a few minutes, you had decided to stop running and climbed a tree instead. Due to the midnight sky, the police were unable to find you, me they decided to give up for the night.

You chuckled as you saw them run out of the woods, but stopped once a sharp pain occurred in your stomach.

Once you were sure that they were far away, you decided to climb down the tree. Which ended with you falling down, hitting every branch in the process.

"Shit!" You shouted as you sat up from the ground, holding onto your lower back that was now aching like hell while your other hand had grabbed your head. But you had gotten up too fast after the impact that you had fainted, your head hitting a rock once you did.

TIME SKIP

You had woken up to find yourself laying in your bed with bandages covering all of your wounds. You had assumed that someone found you and brought you back to the mansion to get help from Nurse Anne.

"I'll have to thank her later," You mumbled o yourself as you looked up at your white ceiling, about to fall asleep once again until your door was busted down by none other then Jeff and Liu.

"You okay?" Jeff asked calmly once he saw you awake, he didn't want to seem like he cared about you.

You nodded your head, wincing once a migraine had hit you.

"We took care of them." Liu smiled at you as he gently brushed you hair out of your face.

Ticci Toby

You had decided to go out to get some waffles instead of having someone at the mansion make them for you. Fortunately, you were able to find a small diner that was open all night.

You should've taken notice that there was dust and spiderwebs all over the place, but at the moment, only waffles were on your mind. So, you greeted the older lady before ordering to go.

After a couple of minutes, your food was ready. She gave you your food before calculating the amount you owed, to which you gave.

As you walked through the forest, you hummed in delight as you could practically already taste the waffles on your tongue.

TIME SKIP

After finishing your last bit of the waffles, your stomach had erupted in pain. You had thought it was just cramps before you felt like you were going to throw up.

You quickly ran to one of the many bathrooms and threw up all of the food you had ate that day. But, the pain didn't stop.

In the end, you went to the only nurse located in the mansion to hear that you had gotten food poisoning.

'That damn old lady.' You thought as you glared at one of the posters on your bedroom wall.

Eyeless Jack

You somehow broke a couple of bones while out at the park.

Due to the nice weather you had decided to go out and hangout with the children at the park. One game that they begged you to play was tag, and you happily agreed not wanting to disappoint them.