When You Get Kidnapped

Jeff & Liu

You had been doing your night of patrol in the woods, killing any trespassers. Unbeknownst to you, somebody had been watching you the whole time, making sure you were completely alone, before they grabbed you behind, placing a cloth over your face.

Ticci Toby

You were in bed, watching tv while eating your waffles, when your vision began to grow blurry. At first, you had thought that's waffles went bad, but once you saw a hooded figure walk into your room, you realized what happened. You were drugged.

Eyeless Jack

You were about to take a bite of your dinner when you heard some crashing from outside. Since you were already interrupted, you decided you might as well head out and check what it was.

You walked outside to hear something move on the right side of the mansion, so you headed over there. However, as soon as you turned the corner, you were knocked out by a metal pipe.

Laughing Jack

You had just gotten done with your shift at your local carnival when you were approached by three men.

"Sorry, dears. Booth is closed." You said as you put all the money in the register, but when you looked up you were met with a gun pointing directly at you. At first, you were shocked but you decided to keep calm.

"Follow us." One of the men spoke, you nodded in response and follow the men to their car where they shoved you into a black bag.

Ben Drowned

It was like every other day, where'd you go to the nearest supermarket in hopes of finding sales on your favorite snacks; however, this time was different.

As you were scanning the various gummies in front of you, you just so happened to hatch a glimpse of him, in your peripheral vision. A chill went down your spine as you quickly walked the other way, hoping he didn't see you.

But, the universe likes to see you suffer, so when you turned back to see if you were safe, you had noticed that he was following you. At this point, you began running, which caused him to as well, until he yanked your hair and slammed your head against one of the many walls, causing you to go unconscious.

Masky

You had been playing with the children at the playground before one of them called for you.

"Yes?" You asked the little boy, before he pointed behind you. You pay attention to this fact because this little boy was known for having hallucinations.

"They are looking for you, miss." You smiled at the boy, ruffling his hair in the process, "who, dear?"

Before the boy could answer you, you were knocked out by a baseball bat. To which, you woke up in a suspicious room.

Slender Brothers

You woke up to find yourself in an unrecognizable room. Everything was quite foggy in your mind, but you tried your best to remember what happened to lead to where you are now.

Then, you remembered. You had been walking through his old cabin before you heard footsteps behind you. Of course, you turned around to see what they belonged to, but you were only met with a brown bag getting shoved over your head.

Hoodie

You were currently sitting down on your couch in the middle of the living room, thinking of your past choices. But you were quickly snapped out of your thoughts once you saw something move behind you from the reflection of the tv.

You quickly turned around only to be met by two beings. And before you knew it... you were teleported to what seems to be an abandoned house.

[edited]