When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You

Jeff & Liu

It was no surprise for you to hangout at Caleb's house for a few hours in the day. However, tonight was one of the nights in which you and your brothers would go on a killing spree. Let's call it family bonding.

Everyone in the household (including you) knew that today was the night.

But there you were 4 hours late, while your brothers waited in the living room. They were already set for the night but you still weren't there.

20 missed phone calls.

57 unread messages.

At this point they started to worry, not like Jeff would admit it though. So, they decided to head to the location you said you'd be at that day. Caleb's house.

TIME SKIP

"I'm not a great cook, but I tried." Caleb chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the plate of pasta that was set in front of you.

"It looks great." You smiled at the male, butterflies roaming around your stomach once you two made eye contact.

In the end, you guys had a wonderful meal together.

However, you didn't know that two pairs of eyes were looking at you through tone of the few windows the whole time.

"Let's kill that fucker."

Ticci Toby

You've been trying to avoid Joey's offer of having dinner at his place for quite sometime. Since you knew how your brother would react, but Joey somehow convinced you to say yes.

Joey had made steak for the both of you, and he was an amazing cook. You enjoyed the meal very well, but something seemed off.

While you wanted to hangout with your boyfriend longer, you couldn't help but follow your instincts. So, you thanked him before leaving to go back home to Toby.

As soon as you walked inside the house, you knew it was a mistake to leave Toby for Joey.

There you had seen Toby standing in the middle of a messed up house. Glass shattered, things thrown around, and walls crushed.

You could practically see your brother fuming, but as soon as he saw you, he was happy.

"Y... your back!" The male shouted before grabbing you into a hug which you gladly returned.

After a few minutes you began to grow uncomfortable due to the body heat, but he wouldn't let you go. He actually tightened his grip around you, "n... never leave me a.. again."

Eyeless Jack

Hanging out with your boyfriend without supervision was always a dream of yours. Every time you both hung out with each other, Jack was there, sitting in the corner of the room.

However, you came up with an idea to hangout with your boyfriend. Just the two of you.

You have to wait until everyone is asleep, and then your plan will be in action.

So, after you double checked the hallways and listened out of any movement, you grabbed your bag and opened your window.

You're sneaking out of the mansion.