You Break Up With Your Boyfriend

Jeff & Liu

You noticed the scent of perfume on his shirts, the red lipstick marks near his collar, and the way he would distance himself from you.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on, but it hurt either way.

"Am I not good enough?" You asked the male as you rested against his chest as he scrolled through his phone.

"What're you talking about?" He asked, looking down to see you looking at him.

"Well, it's just that the girl you've been seeing is very pretty... and she doesn't have scars around her body like I do.." you mumbled, causing Caleb to sit up, his eyes wide.

"W..what?" Now, you were smirking at the frightened male. Your eyes emotionless.

"You thought I wouldn't notice?" You laughed, sitting up to be across from Caleb.

Caleb dropped his phone, fear taking over every part of his body, as soon as he noticed you were crawling towards him before sitting in between his legs, caressing his face.

"Aw, don't worry, baby. My brothers are already taking care of her... so it'll just be you and me." You spoke quietly before leaving a lingering kiss on his neck, the exact spot where his side chick had left a hickey.

However, this romantic moment was cut short once he had pushed you off of him and ran out of your room, trying to get out of the mansion as quickly as possible.

"That's a shame." You pouted, before getting up and walking towards your window.

You see, you had predicted Caleb to run out on you so you made sure to warn your brothers.

So now, you were watching as your two older brothers dragged your ex deeper into the woods.

Ticci Toby

You were currently hanging out with your best friend, helping her get ready for a date since you had nothing better to do. Originally, you had planned to hangout with Joey at your house, but he couldn't make it in the end.

So, here you are, sitting on (f/n)'s couch waiting for her to come out of the closet to show you the outfit she had decided to wear. However, as you were waiting you had noticed her phone going off, and since she was your best friend, you knew her passcode.

You unlocked her phone and looked at her notifications to see text messages from... Joey.

He was texting her about how beautiful their date would be, and informing her about how 'crazy' you were. And... she agreed in her replies.

You decided to look up from her phone once you heard the closet door open, "Hey, (y/n)—"

She saw her phone in your hand, as your body shook with anger, "what the fuck is this?"

"I... I can explain."

"You're hooking up with my boyfriend?!" You shouted as you charged at her, grabbing her hair before throwing her against the wall.

"Agh! You bitch!" (F/n) shouted, grabbing her back.

"You should be thankful.." you mumbled, beginning to walk out of her apartment, crushing her phone in the process, "thankful that I'm not the one killing you both."

You turned around one more time to smirk at her.

"Joey was right, you're a fucking lunatic."

Eyeless Jack

Shockingly, Josh didn't think he was doing anything wrong. However, when he checks out other girls while you two are hanging out, that's a problem.