You Get A Boyfriend

Jeff & Liu

The boy that somehow managed to capture your (cold) heart, is named Caleb.

You had been dating him for a few months before you decided that you wanted to introduce him to your brothers. It was nerve wrecking to tell them that you'd be inviting a boy to the house, but you were satisfied once you got it done — looking forward to house this dinner would play out.

And now, it was the day that your protective brothers would meet your sweating mess of a boyfriend.

—Time Skip—

It turned out to be the exact opposite of what you hoped for.

As soon as you walked through the doors of your home, Caleb was shoved to the wall by your brothers.

"So you're the little bitch that my sister likes?"

"She could do much better."

As soon as they began to talk, you were pissed. Not only did they not give your boyfriend a chance, but they also decided to take physical action.

"Haha... Jeff, Liu, if you don't let go of him, I'll make sure to make your lives a living hell."
Even though you said it with an innocent smile, that threat was anything but innocent.

So, your brothers did the only thing that they thought was right, and let him go.

"Thank you. Now please, go set up the table, we are beginning to get hungry."

No words were said, as they walked towards the dining room.

Now, you turned towards Caleb with a (sincere) smile — trying to ignore the scared look that was presented on his face — as you linked his arm with yours.

"I think it's going fine, don't you?"

Ticci Toby

Joey, was the name of your 5-month-long boyfriend.

And unlike what other boyfriends might be like, he was actually looking forward to meet Toby.

So, you were happy to see him greet you at your front door with a smile on his face.

"Come in, Toby is in the living room." You spoke as you moved to the side allowing Joey to walk in.

To which you the led him to the living room where your brother was currently sitting on one of the sofas.

And Joey would've been fine if he didn't notice the intimidating look your brother was giving him, but you being the oblivious girl you were, thought nothing of it.

"Y-you're the boy my s-sister likes?" Toby questioned as his eyes narrowed farther down at the nervous smile Joey was giving you.

"Yes I am, my name is Joey, it's nice to meet you." Joey spoke kindly despite him having a nervous breakdown in reality.

After that, you sat beside Joey for an hour as Toby questioned him. And Joey didn't pass.

Eyeless Jack

Josh, your boyfriend... was not the bravest of boys. So you were very worried on how he would react to meeting your brother.

It didn't help that earlier that day he got scared because a little girl was playing around with him saying, "I'm gonna get you!"

"Josh, pull yourself together, you have to meet my brother." You pleaded your boyfriend, hoping that he doesn't mess this up.

"Haha... I'll try." Josh laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.