Obsession Chapter 4

I'm sorry I missed yesterday - I had no internet since I was at my country-place with my parents.I wrote it all and a little more, butI couldn't upload!! I BEG your forgiveness!

so I have school holidays this week, and'll have quite some free time.... we'll see how much of it I'll use for writing... ;P

well, well... here's the next chapter!! you're welcome! ;)

xoxo 

You don't know what obsession is...

Until you meet me.

Chapter 4

Lily's POV

The house was big, as was the backyard. Still, it was cozy, as if it wasn't big just because they had the money for it, but out of need.

The party was full on by the time we got there, and the music could be heard clearly even from the outside. Inside, I lost sight of my companions right away: Emma dragged Hanna (who dragged Jesse) towards the living room for dancing and games, and Joel, who had been forced to come, followed with a glum expression. Rose went to the bathroom, having claimed a desperate need to go ever since I joined in the car. I headed for the kitchen.

This, though, was rather complicated by the fact that the hallway was so full of people, it felt like I could barely move at all. I had to push my way through, which earned me quite a few swears, and some name-callings.

The kitchen was huge, like the rest of the house, and very empty of people in comparison to the hallway, which was strange, since it was here that the drinks were stationed.

I grabbed a bottle of cheap beer from the fridge, and opened it against the table edge. It had been a long time since I'd partied, and I was planning to have some fun tonight.

Cain's POV

The music was blaring through the speakers and it was so loud that I loud that I could barely hear myself think. Tommy was having a blast, dancing like a mad man right in the middle of the living room. Well, I guess that was the whole point with the party: that Tommy'd have fun.

I was just sitting in the corner with a bottle of beer in my hand, not really in the mood for dancing. I had chosen the spot for the clear view it gave over the whole room: I was waiting for Lily to arrive.

Despite my dislike, I couldn't help but laugh at Tommy. He was now practically bouncing, bent at the waist almost ninety degrees, at the same time shaking his head like a horse in what he in his drunken state thought was to the beat of the music. I think he's had one too many, I thought to myself, wearing a huge grin.

I was just about to get up to stop him from making an even further fool of himself (like the good friend I was), when Monica slid down on my lap. I groaned internally: couldn't she take a hint, already?

"Get off me, Monica!" I growled between clenched teeth.

She giggled and pressed herself closer to me, practically breathing right into my nose. She reeked of alcohol, and seemed fairly drunk.

"Come on, Evans!" she whined between giggles. Then she leaned closer (if that was even possible), putting her mouth at me ear, and whisper-yelled (due to the music): "Fuck me!"

I made a disgusted face that she couldn't see. It wasn't that she wasn't attractive - that she was - and I had fucked her before. Even if I had tired of her, I would probably have been going upstairs with her right now, if I hadn't found Lily. But I had, and now the mere thought of having sex with Monica - with ANYONE except Lily - seemed repulsive to me. There was only one girl for me, and there always would be.