Obsession Chapter 6

Hello! I just want to start by saying how extremely sorry I am about the delay - I promise I were to upload yesterday, but I had a test this morning that I hadn't studied that much to before this weekend (since I turned 16 Friday, and celebrated with familt and friends Friday + Saturday)! And so I hadn't time to rewrite it all over to the computer and then fix all the little stuff (my mom would have LITTERALLY killed me!! I swear! Well, she's a teacher, so what would one expect, right?). So i had to wait for today - and I'm sorry!!!!!!

Just wanted you to know....

Today's chapter is just in Cain's POV, and I think that next one will be too... We'll see how long it'll be if it is...

I must say though, that I was kind of disappointed in the low number of comments and votes, so I wanted to remind you to

COMMENT AND VOTE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but mostly comment, since I greatly enjoy your thoughts and opinoins on my story. I will need to know if it's appreciated or not -- should i keep writing ??  If so,

TELL ME!!!!

OK, sorry...

Anyways, I love you all, and (again) I'm so sorry for the delay!!

Here you go, finally: Chapter 6

xoxo

You don't know what obsession is... 

Until you meet me.

Chapter 6

Cain's POV 

Time dragged by. Every second felt like an hour and every hour seemed a year without her. I spent these unbelievably long years by walking around the house, absentmindedly touching things here and there, sighing and driving the rest of my family mad while waiting for dark so that I could go to her and sit outside her window as I had every night for the past week. The one time I had slept since she got here had been the night between Friday and Saturday: I seemed unable to without her by my side. 

I played a little with Sammie and Kenny before I left, but they could tell my mind was elsewhere and tired quickly, going to find Frank to play with instead. Mom laughed at me as I sat at the dinner table parting wooden toothpicks into little splinters, and I glared at her, only making her laugh even more and messing up my hair.

-------------------------------

She was supposed to be doing her homework (well, that's what she had told her mother before said woman had went away on a two-day business trip, leaving Lily all alone in the house), but instead she was dancing around in her underwear and an oversized T-shirt, loudly singing along to a CD with British songs I had never heard before (though they were quite good, actually). 

She seemed to get very restless easily when doing her homework, which I found strange, since she seemed to like school well enough. She would sit down trying to concentrate for about ten minutes at a time before giving up and hitting her head against her desk, or (as now) starting to dance around to loud music wearing very little clothes. 

Ah, man - I loved this girl! 

I was perched in mu usual tree in her backyard, staring as bewitched at her through her window. I watched as she got tired of jumping around her room, finished her homework (which ended up taking another-and-a-half hour altogether), disappeared into her bathroom for twenty minutes before emerging again in only a towel, changing into her pajamas (which got me hard as a rock, by the way), opening the window and breathing in the cooler air, and at last going to bed.