Obsession Chapter 7

.

Hello again!!! 

Here i am with the next chapter for you (this is where you go "Yay!" ;D ) 

Ok.. So as i'm writing this very sentence, it is 23:56 over here... Just wanted to NOT be late this time ...;D

OK, so I'm sorry I'm a bit late sometimes - that's because there's one hell of a lot of tests going on at the moment.. That , and my mom's a bit of a nutcase sometimes... No, just kidding! But seriously...  

So... I have a national test in chemistry this wednesday, and i officially SUCK on chemistry-- so i'll have to study my ASS off for this-- i write this hoping that you'll forgive me if i'm a little late with my next upload....

So sorry on beforehand...

Love you all-- don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT -- REAL comments, People!!!

Xoxo

 ------------

You don't know what obsession is...

Until you meet me.

Chapter 7

Cain's POV

I was to take a group of strong warriors around to the back of the camp that the Rogues had set up in awaiting of the fight. It was far out in the woods, so we most likely wouldn't have to worry about any human witnesses passing by, and it also meant that it at the same time was both easier and harder for the enemy to hide if it came to that - the bad part was that the same went for us. There would be underbrush and trees to hide in and behind, but it would be impossible to blend in with the crowd - for the only crowd there would be, would be that of the wolves, and they would know who were of them and who were not.

At the same time as I went, Tommy and a few others would come to the back, too, but from the other way around, and meet us at the middle. Dad and Gary, Tommy's dad, would be coming in full frontal with the rest of the fighting wolves, and we would attack at the same time, a few staying in the circle to watch so that no one escaped.

Of course, it could go either way - we could just as easily lose as we could win - it all depended on chance - and we could almost be one hundred percent certain that some of ours would die, and more than a few would get seriously hurt. But this was a risk that we would have to take. It was, after all, a greater chance of survival if we were prepared to fight, instead of them coming to us in the middle of the night when we were all asleep. And this way, they wouldn't get the chance to follow my scent to Lily.

Mom and Sophie, Tommy's mom and Omega (Beta's mate), would evacuate all of those in the pack that were unfit to fight by some reason or another: the ones not yet of age, the old ones, the sick ones, the pregnant women, people who were already hurt from earlier and humans. They were all going with a few of our fighters to one of the safehouses in the next-town-over. it was a house residing in the middle of the bigger town, so it would be impossible to attack without attracting attention.

Both mom and dad would have all of the pack move there if that wouldn't mean giving up our land, and probably be shunned from every place we set foot upon after that. There was no other option but to fight and defend our land and our families.

My mind wandered off to Lily again as I went upstairs to leave my school-stuff in my room. I quickly changed into a pair of black sweats that I didn't care much of, and took off my shirt, shoes and socks, and the watch I had around my wrist.