Obsession Prologue + Chapter 1

ok, so i'm just trying this out... i'm not even sure if i'm going to be uploading after this. i might, if i get good enough feedback, but if not, or i do, but i have writer's block or feel pressured or anything, i might stop writing- that's what happened with my last story, as you may have guessed already: writers block. i simply lost interest in the story because it didn't turn out as i'd imagined.... so: here it is. vote and comment A LOT (;D) if you want me to upload next chapter. it might take some itime cause im having these big tests in school like... well, all semester, but i think i can manage to write a little if you REALLY want it ;)

LOTS OF LOVE!!

FEEDBACK in VOTES and COMMENTS (i'm not gonna write vomment cause that sounds like vomit) is REQUIRED!!!

HERE IT IS... FINALLY... AFTER ALL MY RAMBLING... SORRY... ..... .....

You don't know what obsession is...

Until you meet me.

Prologue

Cain's POV

As I walked through the school doors, I listened as Tommy spoke of the changes in the football team. OK, so maybe I wasn't really listening, but since I didn't play, it didn't concern me. Why, you ask, did a big, strong guy like me not play football, the sport every male who needs confirmation of their manhood play? Well, the answers simple: first, why would I need confirmation of my manhood? And second, I don't have time to play in school. Sure, I can play around with the guys on some week-ends or nights, but not regularly, and as much as I would miss practice, it wouldn't take long before I was thrown off the team. Really, I was surprised that Tommy was still allowed to stay on, with all what he missed, and he wasn't even close to the amount of practices I would miss.

It was Monday. Hooray... note the sarcasm. Third week of school after the summer holidays had now begun and it was... well, I don't really know, but several weeks until the next school holiday. *Sigh*.

I didn't get why I had to go to school anyway, but I guess it was necessary for appearance, and it was after all only one year left now... minus two weeks.

My line of thought was abruptly cut off by Monica, who almost jumped me.

'Cain!' I glanced at Tommy for help, but he just laughed and turned to go to his locker. Damn traitor!

'Monica, get off me!' I growled, but she pretended not to hear.

'Cain, honey, I missed you.'

'It's only been two days, Monica.'

'Yeah... I know... But I was so horny last night, I could've used your help.'

Damnit, woman! Leave me alone!

'Right... Look, I'll see you later, OK? I need to get to class.'

She looked up at me through long, thick, black, FAKE eyelashes, and smiled seductively. Geez, that had stopped working on me two years ago.

'Are you sure?' she asked. ''Cause I'm sure there's an empty closet somewhere in this school where we wouldn't be disturbed.'

Actually, there was. Several of them, in fact, all in which I had ventured in the past instead of going to class. But I didn't want to deal with Monica right now, so I refused her offer.

'I'm very sure, Monica. I need to get to class', I repeated, and broke free of her arms.

'Call me!' she yelled after me, but I didn't bother answering. I mean, sure, I'd had my fun with the slut, but I didn't want anything to do with her outside of bed, and now I'd gotten over that part too.